Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

re: Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

:jawdropper: I'll NEVER get flowers like THAT!
Oh yes will just takes time man and dialing in your environment with what you have I used to say the same 2 years ago when I started and 4 months after that I had top shelf bud so just keep learning and get you some great genetics but I believe this light help let's plant grow to a more full potential which helps

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

this is one sick, sick grow buddy. love it. yer buds look sweet as candy. came over from amare's thread to check you out. would seem the proof is in the pics eh.

sub'd up

this is one sick, sick grow buddy. love it. yer buds look sweet as candy. came over from amare's thread to check you out. would seem the proof is in the pics eh.

sub'd up
Yes siree Bob lol it is but these guys live and breathe cannabis and that in itself made the decision easy enough, plus why buy leds from companies that don't grow cannabis with them. Lettuce won't tell me what I want to kno haha

5fc2aed4a9e0d97b1d4e9db13844ea99.jpg

You and your grow are supercool man! Can't wait to get my hands on some Amare.
I hate too keep saying it but it helped my growing skills being able to look at them in natural light made a world of difference and then having some great minds at the touch of my phone like Brother Fern who is like a growing encyclopedia and a dear friend and all of you for stopping thru keeping me on my toes.

I also used to grow with mars hydro gear and it was great lites for me just starting out and they produced very well buds too. They kept my plants more squat and bushy and nodes tight which was cool. With the Amare's are different I can now grow plants my height in a 4x4x7' tent and I could grow plants from seed in the flower room under the 450uvb on the floor and get good yield bout to try it and see now sprouting 8 seeds.

Really? 8 different strains? Or a mix n match of a few strains, all the same? Just curious... I'm very interested in this light. But am still wanting to see a little something more before I decide to pull the trigger and purchase one of these lights. But so far it seems to be doing very well and you seem to be quite excited about its performance....so overall it looks great.

Really? 8 different strains? Or a mix n match of a few strains, all the same? Just curious... I'm very interested in this light. But am still wanting to see a little something more before I decide to pull the trigger and purchase one of these lights. But so far it seems to be doing very well and you seem to be quite excited about its performance....so overall it looks great.
It's more like 3-4 different ones to see if they actually can yield good bud all the way on the floor since my plants are some 5' from the floor these will be at like 10" but wanna see if all this light I'm getting down bottom is worth tryn to use

Back
Top Bottom