Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

First Node - is it worth keeping?

Okay @Rexer, the results are in. I’m gonna guess you’re about to be as blown away as I am right now. This is WAY WAY more than I thought was on the branch, even more than what I thought is possible. Good lord!

Everything you see is all that’s left. Every bud there comes off the one first node branch. That’s close to two ounces of weed dried just looking at it from here. Unbelievable. From a single node, and only one side!!! I chopped the other side cuz it didn’t seem it would be productive. I got lucky and kept the right one!

I’m gonna go ahead and say sometimes the first node branch on autos is worth keeping. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

87EF7B39-D430-4BE7-BEA1-CBAAB27CCA7B.jpeg

5C34DCAF-4BB2-4EC6-B127-4857A0729A8A.jpeg
Wow! That. Is. Freakin. Awesome

Thank you Jon. I think it's safe to say that the first node can be highly productive!

Congratulations on that massive harvest!

I've had huge first node yields outdoors. Like an abnormal 6 foot one on a pineapple chunk. Never know.
Yep, apparently so. I gauge it based on how “caught up” the node is to the node branches above it. In this case the one side of node 1 was as tall as the keepers on node 2, where the other side was runtish. So I kept the dominant one. Seems every node has a dominant branch.

Wow! That. Is. Freakin. Awesome

Thank you Jon. I think it's safe to say that the first node can be highly productive!

Congratulations on that massive harvest!
Thank you @Rexer. Considering you had a lot to do with the success of this, please allow me to thank you as sincerely as I know how. My first auto scrog, and really only my second scrog attempt ever, and you held my hand every step of the way. Really, thanks Sensei. Now just don’t go away on the Watermelon WeddingCake. Lol!

The Deed is *Finally* Done!!

So here’s Melinda all trimmed for drying and all hanging together. This is the plant. The pictures: There’s a closet Left, a closet Right, and an attempt to get it all which failed. Lol. Enjoy. And yes, I am going to take a small victory lap. Forget the yield - by anyone’s definition this is one GIGANTIC auto.

2144ED4D-546A-4FF9-B876-5802A4E6D55D.jpeg

86F904E2-B098-4395-94DA-B1529CD64ABE.jpeg

CA5DF7A9-C7D6-45A4-8C9A-37C2F87EC509.jpeg

So here’s Melinda all trimmed for drying and all hanging together. This is the plant. The pictures: There’s a closet Left, a closet Right, and an attempt to get it all which failed. Lol. Enjoy. And yes, I am going to take a small victory lap. Forget the yield - by anyone’s definition this is one GIGANTIC auto.

Congratulations on that wicked amount of bud! Whew that looks like a lot of work lol

Looks like I'll be doing a harvest later today as well (terrible timing). I found a spot of budrot on my coco (which was in her final days). Thank goodness she's nowhere near the size of your monster, it's going to be hard enough today to do this one (spasms kinda day)

Ah, no. We still want to know. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ah, YES!!!

Congrats @Jon on yet another very successful grow. Kinda looks like you're getting the hang of it! ;)
One for one so far! Next up will be the WWC!

Nice!
Hey how did you fit all 6 of those plants into just 3 closets?

Congratulations on that wicked amount of bud! Whew that looks like a lot of work lol

Looks like I'll be doing a harvest later today as well (terrible timing). I found a spot of budrot on my coco (which was in her final days). Thank goodness she's nowhere near the size of your monster, it's going to be hard enough today to do this one (spasms kinda day)
Well good luck and congratulations!! A little bud rot won’t hurt you, just make sure you get it all. That stuff is insidious.

Nice!
Hey how did you fit all 6 of those plants into just 3 closets?
I was pretty excited I was able to fit her all in this one! If I had to go into the bathroom it has way different RH cuz the vent is in there. The ones I started in the bathroom are now all together with these guys in the guest room closet.

All 6 of those plants. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom