Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

One by one they tumble…

Here’s a top and underside combo.

0D9688C6-A4E5-4BE6-AD0B-DE3D28866A9B.jpeg

8DA6E31C-0CEE-4D84-A8C8-5E54E0E77807.jpeg

Thanks Shed! We’re not gonna make it btw. I’m guessing 12-14. 🤨
Good God Jon! That's still a one pound Auto! And a high quality one at that!
I'm amazed at her freakin size, you should be incredibly proud!

It was a beautiful grow Jon!! I loved stumbling into it and I thank you for this journal! Thats a damn good bit of gorgeous weed for an auto any way you slice it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I appreciate it you guys, I wasn’t beating myself up or anything. And let’s not forget how terrible I am estimating yields. The jury is out til it’s dried, trimmed and weighed. But that was my first impression - close but not quite. We’ll see. Thanks again for coddling my ego. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I appreciate it you guys, I wasn’t beating myself up or anything. And let’s not forget how terrible I am estimating yields. The jury is out til it’s dried, trimmed and weighed. But that was my first impression - close but not quite. We’ll see. Thanks again for coddling my ego. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
For the record - I already KNOW I was wrong. I checked trichomes a while ago and it’s as if she fell off the cliff of amber. Time to take all her no doubt. So I am. Now I’m into her. OM F-ing G. There is SO MUCH BUD HERE! The branches are heavy as hell and I keep finding entire layers of buds I’ve never seen. I won’t be able to convey this in photos, but I’ll tell you guys that now that I am into the plant and really see what I have here, I no longer believe it’s close to a pound. I think it crushed a pound and is looking back at it. I really wish many of you could feel the weight of these buds. So I can always still be wrong and no more predictions. But I crushed a pound.

The branches are heavy as hell and I keep finding entire layers of buds I’ve never seen.
Thats such a high note mate. Its the sort of description Ive heard from outdoor growers.

But hearing it about an inddors Auto is truly special.
I no longer believe it’s close to a pound. I think it crushed a pound and is looking back at it.
Thats fantastic Jon. I love when growers, others, set the bar high. You've certainly done that. I hope you feel proud of your effort and wholly deserve to.

Its no easy feat. Congratulations. Ive genuinely loved seeing you set yourself to the task and daring.

Vale!
I really wish many of you could feel the weight of these buds.
Such a nice sentiment. Im just happy you get to. Thanks for sharing the adventure. The real success is getting them through and down. Putting them from potential to actual.

Thats such a high note mate. Its the sort of description Ive heard from outdoor growers.

But hearing it about an inddors Auto is truly special.

Thats fantastic Jon. I love when growers, others, set the bar high. You've certainly done that. I hope you feel proud of your effort and wholly deserve to.

Its no easy feat. Congratulations. Ive genuinely loved seeing you set yourself to the task and daring.

Vale!

Such a nice sentiment. Im just happy you get to. Thanks for sharing the adventure. The real success is getting them through and down. Putting them from potential to actual.
You are a well spoken individual my friend and thanks very much. I hope when it’s dried and trimmed it pans out, but regardless, just to read those gorgeous words makes me feel like I’ve already won. :adore:

I no longer believe it’s close to a pound. I think it crushed a pound and is looking back at it. I really wish many of you could feel the weight of these buds. So I can always still be wrong and no more predictions. But I crushed a pound.
That is freakin' awesome!

For the record - I already KNOW I was wrong. I checked trichomes a while ago and it’s as if she fell off the cliff of amber. Time to take all her no doubt. So I am. Now I’m into her. OM F-ing G. There is SO MUCH BUD HERE! The branches are heavy as hell and I keep finding entire layers of buds I’ve never seen. I won’t be able to convey this in photos, but I’ll tell you guys that now that I am into the plant and really see what I have here, I no longer believe it’s close to a pound. I think it crushed a pound and is looking back at it. I really wish many of you could feel the weight of these buds. So I can always still be wrong and no more predictions. But I crushed a pound.
:woohoo:

First Node - is it worth keeping?

Okay @Rexer, the results are in. I’m gonna guess you’re about to be as blown away as I am right now. This is WAY WAY more than I thought was on the branch, even more than what I thought is possible. Good lord!

Everything you see is all that’s left. Every bud there comes off the one first node branch. That’s close to two ounces of weed dried just looking at it from here. Unbelievable. From a single node, and only one side!!! I chopped the other side cuz it didn’t seem it would be productive. I got lucky and kept the right one!

I’m gonna go ahead and say sometimes the first node branch on autos is worth keeping. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

87EF7B39-D430-4BE7-BEA1-CBAAB27CCA7B.jpeg

5C34DCAF-4BB2-4EC6-B127-4857A0729A8A.jpeg

First Node - is it worth keeping?

Okay @Rexer, the results are in. I’m gonna guess you’re about to be as blown away as I am right now. This is WAY WAY more than I thought was on the branch, even more than what I thought is possible. Good lord!

Everything you see is all that’s left. Every bud there comes off the one first node branch. That’s close to two ounces of weed dried just looking at it from here. Unbelievable. From a single node, and only one side!!! I chopped the other side cuz it didn’t seem it would be productive. I got lucky and kept the right one!

I’m gonna go ahead and say sometimes the first node branch on autos is worth keeping. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

87EF7B39-D430-4BE7-BEA1-CBAAB27CCA7B.jpeg

5C34DCAF-4BB2-4EC6-B127-4857A0729A8A.jpeg
I gave the first node haul it’s own box. Here’s the box and the single largest mass of buds on the entire plant. All from half of one node.

82160BB7-FD17-44C6-A4AD-BC72BDA35F0E.jpeg

37EDB9F1-DDEA-480C-9CF6-647BBDD51E8F.jpeg

7D0CDA54-88C3-430A-A817-DF0FA57F5C94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom