Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Oh yeah, I keep some smoke too and I do wish I could keep more smoke on hand but friends and family's health issues take precedence.

Awesome Budnoob, just got myself some space too, right now I'm planning on doing my experiments and some breeding at home, and focusing more on the meds themselves in my larger space... 23' x 14' and 15' x 10'... I won't be using all of it, though, don't have the money to do so right now.

your HGK looked so good, got me going crazy waiting for mine lol

Thanks Street, I've been enjoying the Kush and looking forward to next round. Also getting ready to put in my order for Blue Dream and Purple Maroc beans for the memorial grow so there will be a decent selection around these parts soon enough. :thanks:

Thanks Street, I've been enjoying the Kush and looking forward to next round. Also getting ready to put in my order for Blue Dream and Purple Maroc beans for the memorial grow so there will be a decent selection around these parts soon enough. :thanks:

Was also thinking of dropping my first BDream when I got back.....maybe I'll watch you go first. :)

Yeah bro, memorial grow doesn't start until January and I've still got work to do to get grow room done so we'll see - I know patience won't allow me to wait until Jan to drop at least one in :)

Yeah I got my blue dream on its way right now. Probably start it in spring, wanna try and do at least one plant outdoors. I'll be growing it like my pineapple chunk, so it'll be cool to see the different training and yields

You'll know for sure, I'll be doing it in the mass journal with you lol. But I might do a separate journal that just has weekly picture updates. Kinda like what my PC and HGK journals have turned into.

Why does ordering seeds have to be such an effin ordeal every time, I could understand the first time - but every effin time, pretty frustrating when you deal with smaller institutions that don't do weekends so now I have to wait.

guess I'll go grab some drywall and get my frustrations out with the screw gun today.

Why does ordering seeds have to be such an effin ordeal every time, I could understand the first time - but every effin time, pretty frustrating when you deal with smaller institutions that don't do weekends so now I have to wait.

What beans did ya order? Man, I hate when beans get messed up.

Week 3 - SSH under construction:

Light mover on the way, light order will be placed soon, framing/drywall/insulation almost complete. The section you see in pics is 4x8 SCROG area under construction.

DSC_002634.JPG

DSC_002533.JPG

DSC_002835.JPG

DSC_002740.JPG

Flower room only needed 3 small walls and a door so total construction cost for that part was only ~$150 thanks to finding a close-out door for $10. Light mover was about $180 with shipping.

Thanks DrZiggy - I'm getting really excited about this grow room.

Hi Street, my room has 1 passive intake and a central air vent + 1 exhaust connected to carbon scrubber with a 250CFM fan. Also have oscillating fan positioned near the passive intake. After I completed the framing and putting in door yesterday through to 5 min ago the temps have been low of 65 and high of 78. There is a 600W HPS and an LED in there hanging temporarily until I get the light mover they will be attached to.

Back
Top Bottom