Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

So I was checking out some of the seeds I planted from the KK and it's looking like I have at least one KKxSSH cross growing. She's got the early growth vigor and color of an SSH with the wider leaves and thicker stem of a KK. I hope it's a little Ms Frankenstein!

I hope so, it's really early yet to say for sure but I won't be just throwing these out in the wild as originally planned until I know for sure. I don't have room for all but I'll make room for at least a couple more.

So a friend of mine has discovered what women really want and was kind enough to share it with me and I'm feeling very generous so I'm going to share it with all of you. It's quite simple, all they really want is "security!" - He knows this because every women he talks to ends up yelling that word.

Here's what the quart size kit looks like + a few new smart pots :)

DSC_009221.JPG

LOL, yeah, that'll be plenty for awhile! But sheesh, it's so inexpensive ... :cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five:

So there's this young boy that's 10 years old but his penis is still the same size as it was when he was born. His parents, being concerned that this is not normal, take him to the Dr. The doctor examines him and says he's in perfect health and that it's no problem. Doc tells them that one thing that might help is feeding the youngster lots and lots of toast. The parents leave the Dr. in disbelief but say what the hell and pick up some bread on the way home. Sure enough after a week of eating toast with every meal the results are astounding and the boy is on track to have a normal member for his age. On Sunday the boy wakes up and comes downstairs for breakfast and sees a pile of toast at the table that must be 2 loaves worth of bread used to make it and says "Oh boy mommy, is that all for me?", to which the mommy replies, "Just the first few slices honey, the rest is for daddy." :)

Ok, back to business. A recap for the new visitors. Originally I had planned on putting my SSH clone under same lighting and same environment as the first grow but one of my first plants went hermie on me so I cleared everything out and put it outdoors. Then I got the sign off to start preparing and building a new grow room. As it stands all of the girls are outdoors now. The other issue I ran into was that I didn't use enough water in my High Brix soil for the cooking phase so although the clone is very happy outdoors in the High Brix soil she is not a true High Brix although I'm hoping I can remedy that to a degree - she's been getting plenty of rain and proper doses of tea, energy, transplant and brix according to the High Brix instructions for drenches and foliars using Doc Bud's methods. Being outdoors the trick is obviously monitoring the weather and applying those drenches and foliars in such a way that they don't just get washed out by rain storms, etc. I know the brix is not quite there because there has been some minor bug damage and it lacks that shine although the bright greens and good health are still evident.

For those that don't know my style I lean towards the less is more and follow a feed, water, water, water, feed schedule which I might bump up to a feed, water, water, feed schedule now that pistils are popping up everywhere. I'm also going to avoid defoliation this time other than dead leaves and some popcorn - all my gas tanks are going to stay intact. You may have also noticed that I take a lot of notes and am a voracious reader and much of the knowledge I've acquired about nute based growing will be thrown out the window as I learn to focus on feeding the soil instead. I can tell you that even though this grow is not at the level of a Doc Bud or a Curso, etc. I'm already picking up on some things and this SSH is already 30-40% bigger than the first run at this stage in organics and amendments, but I can't say how much of that is due to High Brix vs. sunlight (that will have to be a test for another time and probably not soon because next grow will be SCROGed High Brix done Doc Bud and CO Finest style in my new grow room).

Damn, that's some complicated grow style from the sound of it. Good that you're seeing a difference already. I wish I could put a plant outdoors but our season will be getting cold soon. Can't wait for the show to kick into high gear.

Not complicated at all, just different. Once you get the rhythm to it it's pretty easy. I posted the instructions from Doc's thread into my blog so they'd be easy for me to find.

Last trip to the dump done. Now just need to do some reorg and start framing the new grow room :)

yeah, she loves the outdoors and she's quite a bit larger than last update - had to stand back and take pic on more of an angle to fit her into the lens. very healthy too, even though I found some mite webbing on a leaf the other day there was no visible damage this time!

Back
Top Bottom