Journal #2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

Re: Journal#2 - High Brix Kit - Silver Surfer Haze Clone - LED - MH - HPS

How awesome would it be if every grower donated 10% or more of their yield to making concentrated cannabis oil for the cure?

I'm subbed as well. Will be starting my own brixs journal soon, soil just finished cooking. Looking great so far.

The plant looks great so far but it's a clone of what turned out to be a hermie :( - Gonna let it keep growing outdoors so scratch the MH/LED part for this journal. Going back to seed for a couple more hoping to raise at least one pure female which will stay indoors under the LED.

DocBud would probably be appalled to know that I'm wasting high brix nutes on what is most likely a hermie but beggars can't be choosers :) If it does hermie I'll be paying closer attention and chopping male parts and nanners with a vengeance. Can't afford to completely start over so I'll have to live with the smaller oil yield if that's what it comes down to.

Here is the SSH Clone:

SSH_C2.JPG

This is the KK clone I was talking about - note that it was cloned at same time as one above :)

KK_C1.JPG

Busy, busy, busy. Sorry for the delay. Pics will be coming soon. KK clone has been transplanted in a nearby park, in lieu of throwing away, as it probably won't survive anyhow but why not give it a shot in the wild. The SSH clone is growing very well as you'll see once I upload pics.

RIP BID, the world doesn't shine quite as brightly.... peace out, signing off for today

It's about to be on pretty soon - germinating a Blue OG and 3 more Kosher Kush. Then I also started 8 seeds from the SSH and KK that got fertilized - those will be started and strewn about outdoors in the wild.

Subscribed Budnoob2, thanks for your reply over at CO Finest journal. I've seen (read) you around and have not read your journal yet. I'm sub'ed up now and ready to roll, thanks again Sir.

For those that do not know, the current grow using High Brix was essentially driven by BIDs recommendation. I may not have any purple to grow yet, but this grow and any future grow I follow a high brix method will always remind me of that goofy Big Irish Doode :) \m/ oo \m/

Great news, I have received the official go-ahead from the SO to build a complete set of grow rooms - not tents - ROOMS :) Construction will commence once I've made a few trips to the dump and left some items by the road to clear away some junk. This is going to be fun.

You lucky dawg, you ... !! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom