Just a few questions please

Irishsmoke00

I just started flower yesterday and switched to my 600 watt HPS bulb and am running it on 100 percent, is that fine or should i turn the ballast down to 75 or 50? Note that lights are about 2 feet away from the tops of my plants which are pretty big now. So question about my nutes. I will be adding 12ml per gallon of gro 6ml per gallon of bloom and 3 ml per gallon of micro. I have been told that I should be adding more micro? Also after adding this to my first rez change during flower, what should my ppms look like? about 600 to 800? Any answers will be appreciated.

Re: Just a fe questions please

Irishsmoke00

I know little of hydro and feeding... I do know about light, keep that baby at 100%

I just started flower yesterday and switched to my 600 watt HPS bulb and am running it on 100 percent, is that fine or should i turn the ballast down to 75 or 50? Note that lights are about 2 feet away from the tops of my plants which are pretty big now. So question about my nutes. I will be adding 12ml per gallon of gro 6ml per gallon of bloom and 3 ml per gallon of micro. I have been told that I should be adding more micro? Also after adding this to my first rez change during flower, what should my ppms look like? about 600 to 800? Any answers will be appreciated.

Is you ventilation set up properly? If so you should be able to get about 12"-15" away from your plants, unless perhaps you are growing in a very large area.

Should you dim it or not? Just look at your plants, they will give you the answer. In most cases by the time you are flowering your plants will be ready for that much light anyhow.

What nutrient line are you using? Are you in hydro or soil?

It is recomended (but not written in stone) that u ease your plants into the new light working your way up to 100%. Increase every 3-4 days. As for the micro's follow the directions on the bottle. Ps try and get the lights closer ( 1.5 ft to 1 ft away)

Back
Top Bottom