just about finished

hey guys,just about finished my new room,It's final measurement is 10x20x7,the veg/cutting area is 3x10 and holds 2 t-5 8 bulb fixtures

room cost about 300,I sourced most of my supplies from craigslist,a little effort can save tons of dough.

16 sheets 1" rigid insulation
7 bags of insulation
2 rolls of plastic
3 rolls of tape
25lbs of screws
25 2x4
8 tubes of caulking

-----------

still need wiring finished,mini split hooked up(24k) c02 lines run,odds and ends,but im closing in on it.

I still have some time,as this room doesnt come on line until the other room is finished.

plastic on both sides,insulation in the middle makes it very sound proof
DSC074841.JPG

veg are behind the door,still need to trim and paint
DSC07512.JPG

intake and exhaust for the veg is on the left and the 2 on the right are intake and exhaust for the whole room
they just run through the veg are to window.
DSC075111.JPG

the entry door is only 4 ft,when everything is finished Ill show you why,its a trap door with certain things to move in order to gain entry
DSC075101.JPG

this is the entry exit window in the veg area,perfect loactaion it sits under a 3 season deck
I still have to put in the other 2 vents,the one on the opposite wall is in case i need to run exhaust out of the other side of the house
DSC075073.JPG

have to have a spot for my tv,lmao
DSC075091.JPG

never mind the beastly moms,but the veg area fits the t-5 just perfect

DSC075051.JPG

well folks that it for now,its where this room is at today,have about 3-4 more weeks to switch over and get everything buttoned up for the 2015 season.

Looks good

thank you Marz

its coming along man,I cant wait,Ive always had to hide in a closet or a tent.my plant count wont go up,but my feet sure will.lmao

there is another 8x10 room that goes with this,drying/trimming area,of course its gonna be spring before that gets any serious action

Thanks Antics,can wait till its finished

the thoughts of not crawling around shit is what excites me the most.

got any Ideas for me??

I have 2-
putting a 2 inch line in the wall,probably PVC that way I can cap it and when i need it,i can just plug my shop vac into it,that way i dont ever have to have the vac in the room.just the hose

the other was with the water and drain lines,same thing, when not in use just cap them off.

save me from lugging water.

Looking great man. Can't wait to see the hidden door. I got me a Lil hidden secondary room behind the control room of my recording studio. Not as secret as yours is gonna be though. Looking great man

man,I wish I had a studio,oddly this room will have a guitar and amp in here,the sound is pretty good

my 2 loves in one room music and herb.

for all that may read

Dutty panty is NO JOKE, not only does he grow some fine looking herb,his studio it world artist quality,holy shit man

you are winning this life bud,KEEP IT UP:bravo::volcano-smiley::thanks:

Thanks man your lucky. I've never jammed with any famous people but been around them. My dad was rebas drummer after her band all died in a plane wreck. He also played with Merle and willy. I've met them all but I was very young. Yeah our band used to be called puff mcpendleton puff cause well you know mc cause of duff mckagen and pendleton cause of the whiskey lol. But we just changed our name to curb Louie for the cd and such. I'll post up some songs sometime. Where you from. You get to Washington ever.

hope i dont get a beatdown from the world.

but man I would love to see more music in schools over more sports teams

your dad was the drummer,for Reba McIntyre Merle haggard and willie nelson?? bet he has/had some wicked stories.

As a young boy,I can remember walking into steves music 2-3 times a week and there was,neil peart,geddy lee and alex lifesone
cranking out rush tunes,I miss the late 80 early 90 music scene,bands everywhere,always top notch,now its kind of dead

man,Duff mckagen,what a sad story that one is,when GNR busted out they were bigger than jesus

My dad only played for Reba and was for a Lil over a year touring. He just played behind willy and Merle a couple of times in reno or Vegas I forget. My dad passed about 10 years ago him and my mother a few before so can't ask them. Man rush Neal is amazing. Not a huge rush fan but Neal is amazing. I think you mean Steven Adler that is a sad story.

im way burnt out on rush,have been for a long time,it was there tempo/time signature changes that kept me someone interested

neil peart is a beast,I would have to say that Danny Carey from tool,would have to be my all time favorite,his timing is perfect his counts are ridiculous,not sure i could play in front of either,lmao
I was a blithering idiot when my wife and I met tool a few years ago,I have spoke in front of 10000 people and was not as nervous as I was meeting living gods hahahaha

yes,It was Steven Adler.

do you collect vinyl by chance?? I still bust out records just to hear the scratch,diary of a madman or blizzard of oz still sounds like the first time.

You got me fired up bro,piss on the room i need a studio

No build room then that will build the studio! I have some vinyl not alot though. My drummer is Matt Cameron and my most underrated is Matt sorum. I love bonham and baker as well as tommy lee and Don Henley even though he's an ass.

I do agree on matt sorum,way underrated

john or jason? I dig them both,but there can only be one gonzo

I was downstairs working,but my mind drifted to amp and speaker placement,instead of light placement lmao

you have been busy lol - looking good!!! clean work!

Back
Top Bottom