Just Another Newbie Journal

erebus

So this is actually my third grow....learned a few lessons and thought I would share this one with everyone.

These photos are what I am calling day one. (Well at least time for me to learn how to upload them)

I had cracked the shell of the seeds by shaking them in an old pill bottle.
Then they were left to soak in a glass of water, and placed into a moist paper towel for three days.

So here they are freshly in soil under my T5 light.

:thanks:

IMG_214013.JPG
IMG_213917.JPG

Welcome erebus! Thanks for sharing the grow with us. There is some awesome info on how to upload pictures in a thread at the start of the journals in progress. It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Just upload your photos then, in your thread when you type in comments there should be a my photo option. And then just pic from your gallery and 'post quick reply'

Cant wait to see your set up
Happy days
WS

lol it was more a matter of my reading it properly and my laptop staying connected to my crappy connection here.... :)

Welcome erebus! Thanks for sharing the grow with us. There is some awesome info on how to upload pictures in a thread at the start of the journals in progress. It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Just upload your photos then, in your thread when you type in comments there should be a my photo option. And then just pic from your gallery and 'post quick reply'

Cant wait to see your set up
Happy days
WS

how do you get your pots to stay like that upside down and not have all the soil fall out??? Amazing!!! plz share that trick, we all need to learn that one haha. ok im jk, looking forward to seeing this, any nibbles? im starving

Herb :yummy:

Take three deep puffs and call me in the morning....lol

how do you get your pots to stay like that upside down and not have all the soil fall out??? Amazing!!! plz share that trick, we all need to learn that one haha. ok im jk, looking forward to seeing this, any nibbles? im starving

Herb :yummy:

Well it seems one of our cats likes the grow lights too and knocked over two of my plants.
Heres the lone survivor and a new sprout.

have been giving them a little water ever day and today I started using nurts
IMG_042929.JPG
IMG_043031.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for the delay, just so little computer time these days.....

Have transferred my baby to my grow tent, 4x4 with 400w lamp still rinning 18/6

IMG_215015.JPG
IMG_214717.JPG
IMG_214616.JPG
IMG_214915.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom