Just Flushed.now what?

erockhardass

So I just flushed my babies out because they were suffering from some nute burn due to low ph. I finally got them with a runoff of about 6.5 to 7. By schedule, they should be in week 7 of flowering, but due to the nute burn and low ph they seem to be behind schedule. My question is....should I add flowering nutes in the next watering after the flush? Or should I just give them plain water until they are done? They have buds but with clear trichromes, and the ones that were suffering severely from nute burn still have small undeveloped buds.

Please help with advice.

Re: Just Flushed....now what?

Hi erock. 2 weeks seems like a long time with no nutes. At the 7 week stage you shouldn't incur too much grief if you still have some healthy growth for the plant to draw from. I would think that this is when your plant is really beefing up with size, why starve it of nutes now? I flush 2-3 days before harvesting and feel that is plenty of time to remove any chem fert taste. I've flushed earlier in the past and did not notice a difference in taste. You might try a lower ratio of organic nutes now instead of the chemicals if you want to ensure they get what they need, and you do too. Good luck

I have a feeling the damage done by the ph issue is gonna add additional weeks to your grow. They spent more time trying to repair instead of grow buds. ;-)

So Ms. Fox, should I add more nutes? Especially to the ones with very little leaves left? And if so, should I keep using FloraNova, or should I go out and get something else?

Back
Top Bottom