Just getting my feet wet

We share a lot of similarities......lol

20221215_162843.jpg

Your rh is a bit low for your veg stage.. This is driving a high rate of transpiration in your plant which is making it pull in water faster. At 74 you’re gonna wanna be at 60 rh at least.. more around 64ish.. This isn’t the end of the world but since you’re using your nutrients at half strength she’s beginning to have some problems. I would recommend increasing your nutrients to meet the manufacturers recommendations and try to increase your RH a bit.
Hi Keffka, i was able to get my RH up to 65% today. And gave the little girl her first dose of nutes. Hopefully she will respond well.

We share a lot of similarities......lol

20221215_162843.jpg

Get out of my brain, both of you lol.

Hi Keffka, i was able to get my RH up to 65% today. And gave the little girl her first dose of nutes. Hopefully she will respond well.

Awesome! Just keep your eye on her and she should respond well. You’ll notice fairly quickly that she’s pleased. As she gets older and transitions into flower you’ll want to bring the rh lower, you can see it on the chart.

Using leaf surface temperature is the exact way to measure temperature for VPD and you can get that reading with an IR thermometer. That’s for really dialing your grow in though so not super critical since you can offset. Having a general idea of where your RH should be for your temp will make your plants much happier.

Get out of my brain, both of you lol.

Awesome! Just keep your eye on her and she should respond well. You’ll notice fairly quickly that she’s pleased. As she gets older and transitions into flower you’ll want to bring the rh lower, you can see it on the chart.

Using leaf surface temperature is the exact way to measure temperature for VPD and you can get that reading with an IR thermometer. That’s for really dialing your grow in though so not super critical since you can offset. Having a general idea of where your RH should be for your temp will make your plants much happier.
Lol and yes I have an infared thermometer. I bought it for my DIY outdoor wood fired pizza oven. 🍕 😉

Welcome to 420 RR1965!

I'm intrigued by that set-up!

Happy growing. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom