Just getting my feet wet

I see no problems with being at 100%, she looks full of life and ready to go. If you are trepidatious, by all means, a half dose won't hurt, you can always kick it up to a full dose next feed. Don't worry yourself unnecessarily, this is the fun stuff, keep it fun! Happy you have a grow journal going with us. If it helps you make a decision, I never went half on my nutes and never had a problem friend
Thanks Krissi, I always try to keep it fun. :)

Good evening all, hope everyone had a great day.

Just starting out .....getting my feet wet with an over sized space bucket grow with budget lights. Shes a Northern Lights variety and seems to be doing ok so far thanks to the great forums here at 420. I have been lurking here for a while and finally got a chance to say High. Stay smoky my friends.

Peace

Screenshot_20221214-183508_Gallery.jpg
Beautiful Garden. :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome: my friend.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good evening all, hope everyone had a great day.

Just starting out .....getting my feet wet with an over sized space bucket grow with budget lights. Shes a Northern Lights variety and seems to be doing ok so far thanks to the great forums here at 420. I have been lurking here for a while and finally got a chance to say High. Stay smoky my friends.

Peace

Screenshot_20221214-183508_Gallery.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Ramblinrose1965 . Happy Growing. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ramblinrose1965

Beautiful garden you have growing there, what strains?
How long have you been growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ramblinrose1965

Beautiful garden you have growing there, what strains?
How long have you been growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok.. :bong:
Thx Tokin
Shes a lonely girl.....just one northern light in a souped up space bucket. Its my first grow.

20221215_080719.jpg

Here’s a chart to help you dial in your VPD.. VPD is calculated using your temperature and rh.. you can see as the plant ages you go from humid to less humid. If you can’t adjust your VPD (this can be adjusted through temps, fans, humidifiers) then you’ll need to make sure you’re keeping up with the extra demand on the plant

The serrations on your leaves pointing up is exactly what happens to my plants when the VPD is off. The plant is attempting to slow its transpiration down by itself doing this. If your VPD is nailed down then you’re probably looking at a calmag issue. Mag effects photosynthesis and this is the plants way of slowing its reactions down. She’ll give you tiny little hints like that before she really starts having problems. It’s basically her trying to fix the issue herself.

75A9F57E-C3E5-40C7-B37F-0AB6CCC3BDB1.jpeg
I
Nice.
I don't think I have seen that setup before.

Tok..
Most space buckets are stackable 5 gallon buckets. You add buckets as spacers as needed for raising your light. I used trash cans for added space. Also there is an input and exhaust fan for air circulation.

That is a cool build!
Thank you
Pretty cheap too. Had the trash cans, got the fans and 12 volt power supplys from work. 1 mylar emergency blanket. Got about 100 bucks in it for the cheap ufo light and led strips for side lights.

Wow! That’s awesome! I agree completely with @Joe Brewster I love DIY and seeing people flip the bird to corporations. DIY is one of my favorite human projects, you get to see creativity and ingenuity at work.

Wow! That’s awesome! I agree completely with @Joe Brewster I love DIY and seeing people flip the bird to corporations. DIY is one of my favorite human projects, you get to see creativity and ingenuity at work.
Im also a big fan of DIY. Grew up poor.....hell I'm still poor now. If it is not DIY then it usually does not get done. There is great satisfaction in doing things yourself.

Im also a big fan of DIY. Grew up poor.....hell I'm still poor now. If it is not DIY then it usually does not get done. There is great satisfaction in doing things yourself.

I grew up poor until my stepdad finished school and got a huge promotion when I was 16.. by that time money wasn’t going to change how I grew up lol. I’m still “poor” now but that’s a whole personal, resist the family thing I have going on lol. I DIY absolutely everything I can whether it’s fixing my truck, fixing my plumbing, or creating objects and tools I need to do something. Hell my grow “tent” is actually pieces of multiple grow tents sliced up and custom hung to fit my attic.

I use milk crates cut in half for plant risers, Drilled holes in a 5 gallon bucket then added grommets and a lid for a tea brewer, even my seedling watering can is a plastic bottle with holes in the top of it lol. I usually try to get at least 3 or 4 different uses out of things.

I grew up poor until my stepdad finished school and got a huge promotion when I was 16.. by that time money wasn’t going to change how I grew up lol. I’m still “poor” now but that’s a whole personal, resist the family thing I have going on lol. I DIY absolutely everything I can whether it’s fixing my truck, fixing my plumbing, or creating objects and tools I need to do something. Hell my grow “tent” is actually pieces of multiple grow tents sliced up and custom hung to fit my attic.

I use milk crates cut in half for plant risers, Drilled holes in a 5 gallon bucket then added grommets and a lid for a tea brewer, even my seedling watering can is a plastic bottle with holes in the top of it lol. I usually try to get at least 3 or 4 different uses out of things.

Back
Top Bottom