Just getting to it

R3dt34rz

Just a new guy getting into the hobby. Started my 1st grow just last week and now have new sprouts. Growing MOC Auto Pilot XXL and Blueberry Domina. Working in a 4x4 tent /air cooled 600 watt hps with carbon scrubber.

One question I have is the sprouts seem to have stretched a little so I lowered the light from 18 inches to 15 inches. What I'm noticing is just a slight bending at the top of 2 plants out of 6. Any ideas?

I'm using FFOF mixed with Light Warrior, Perlite, a little lime and additional worm castings. Aside from bending a little they look great. Just trying to figure out if they're bending due to not enough light. Thanks guys

Hey R3dt34rz, :welcome: to :420:

Congrats on your first grow! We started ours on Halloween night and it's been one of the most rewarding experiences I've had with another living thing. :)

Some thoughts on your question:

• Start a grow journal, no better way to have experienced growers help and encourage you throughout your grow. Someone might even save it for you, as we experienced. (thanks again Shigs)
  • Do you have a fan making your sprouts dance around a little? This is required to make sure fresh air is getting into the micro-environment right around each leaf, and to strengthen your stems through exercise.
  • Can you post some pics of your grow space and your plants so we can see for ourselves?

Sending positive thoughts into your grow, hope it helps!

Hey R3dt34rz, :welcome: to :420:

Congrats on your first grow! We started ours on Halloween night and it's been one of the most rewarding experiences I've had with another living thing. :)

Some thoughts on your question:

• Start a grow journal, no better way to have experienced growers help and encourage you throughout your grow. Someone might even save it for you, as we experienced. (thanks again Shigs)
  • Do you have a fan making your sprouts dance around a little? This is required to make sure fresh air is getting into the micro-environment right around each leaf, and to strengthen your stems through exercise.
  • Can you post some pics of your grow space and your plants so we can see for ourselves?

Sending positive thoughts into your grow, hope it helps!

Hey thanks a ton. I'll post some pics today and start a journal.

Back
Top Bottom