Just landed this great planet

newws

Dear people of 420,
for a week or so I've been getting back to this forum more and more often, for its greatness. Not just it has everything you need to know, but also great people who wrote the stuff. Love the jurnals. I am an IT developer (web, ios, android). I live in a very, very poor country in the east EU. Here people go to work in the morning just to make 250$ a month, and we have living standards as if we were Germany. lol So, of course i am a :ganjamon: and wanted to learn about growing mara for a long time. I am literally a noob. Since now I have grow beans (as a school project. lol), avocado(10 of them, 7 months old) and my beard. Hope to learn, and hope to teach in the future. If you have any questions IT related xD I am here. Also, if anyone have an idea for an APP that we could make, to make growing easier Im up for it.
Thank you all for making such a beautifull community. I will try not to noob too much.

Welcome. Eastern Europe must be rough at times but beautiful. If you have any questions let me know via my garden thread or a message. As for app it would be cool to have a inventory app for each stage clone,pre veg,veg,bloom, drying, cured. With date and time stamps. As well as weight sure there's an app but probably not marijuana specific

Thanks guys. Love how the people are so great here. I cant believe it. Really. :D
Thanks @Beateo, I am going trough those learning every bit. This truly is #1.

@Dutty Panty Yes, very beautiful in every season. I do have a few questions and I will post them on your thred. They are very noobish questions, but this is a new spectrum of English words that I haven't heard before. I will take a look at apps from iTunes and GPlay, just to get an idea how those app should really work. By just planing my first growing, I already imagined some app in my had that could help me track the growth process. But I will definetly contact you as soon as I put some of in on the paper.

@OttawaGreen Hello there colleague :D. It is actually not legal, but police doesn't even search for bud farms since the drug dealers don't really grow weed here, because it is to complex for them I guess. They import drugs from Albania and Kosovo, where this such of crime is primary industry. Imported goods are really bad. Like real bad. Its 20 worst then regular weed I've tried from Austria, Germany or even Slovenia. You can smoke a gram, and it will literally let you off after 30 mins, leaving you stoned as a extra from walking dead. Is it legal in Ottawa? In what IT sector are you?

And again, thank you very much guys. This place feels like home already, and I love it!

I wish you all happy growing!

:peace: :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :thanks: :green_heart:

Nice. Its a cool job. :D
Is it ok if I create journal even if my equipment is not yet setup? Just to ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom