Just ordered a Cool Cab!

alientic

First let me start by saying I know some of you will say save your money and build your own. But the reality is I don't have the time or desire to build my own nor do I have the room for a true grow room.

With that out of the way I am very excited on my purchase. I looked at other similar products and read some grow journals on other sights and I'm satisfied with this decision

I ordered some feminized PPP, Snow White and Supergirl from Nirvana. I can't wait to get this show on the road. :bong: :peace:

Okay, finally received my Cool Cab today and it looks pretty good. It was pretty overwhelming for me to deal with tonight so I will take pics tomorrow. Received my seeds last week too so I'm ready!!

My hubby and I received our Cool Cab from Sunlight Sheds about 3 1/2 weeks ago. A little bumpy at first but we seem to be learning more and more as we go. As you will notice, some of the parts are of a cheaper quality and we had to seal up some light leakage along the front and rear of the cabinet. The tecnical support personel are very helpful and friendly. We have plants from seed to 2 - 2 3/4" tall in 12 days. We are new at the indoor stuff, but we are having a lot of fun and are thrilled at the current progress

My hubby and I received our Cool Cab from Sunlight Sheds about 3 1/2 weeks ago. A little bumpy at first but we seem to be learning more and more as we go. As you will notice, some of the parts are of a cheaper quality and we had to seal up some light leakage along the front and rear of the cabinet. The tecnical support personel are very helpful and friendly. We have plants from seed to 2 - 2 3/4" tall in 12 days. We are new at the indoor stuff, but we are having a lot of fun and are thrilled at the current progress
Yeah I have some light leakage in the front and back it's kinda annoying but fixable. What did you guys do to solve the problem?

Back
Top Bottom