Just Saying Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just Saying Hey!!!

cant help with the aerogrow , im a soil man . anyway - welcome to the site.

Hey Renegade69, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
I wish you much success in your grow.
This is a nice place to call home.
420 would like you to kick up your heels and relax, and stay for a as long as you like.
:thanks: again and I'll see you around the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

I have 2 aerogardens and never could grow out of them,but they make great lights for vegging,clones I still use them both but I grow great in dirt.you can click on my bottom gallery and get aq notion on how I use my aerogardens.well here 1 pic.
HPIM2207_.jpg

Thanks for the help Spike. I guess if the worst thing that comes out of it is to use it just for the light then that's ok. Can you tell me what were your problems starting out. I think if we talk about it enough it just may work out for others. Me..I'm going forward.

Renegade I would put in water just like these guys use in their bubblers and forget the food aerogarden gave you,go with the nutes the hydro guys use.Really all aerogardens are,there bubblers too.And they dont really have great light power,you can grow smaller plants,I'd only go 3 at the most but
people do get buds from them.you tube learn alot

Spike, yea just spent the last couple of hours reading and will take your advise on the "nutes"..as soon as I find out what they are...lol. But not to worry. I am journaling everything and will adjust as needed. Got some old seeds that I can play with before I get my next batch. Want to try the BlueBerryLowryder when i get ready. It's an auto plant and short so this should work well with the Aerogarden. As soon as I get the kinks out. Gonna move this thread over to the "Aerogarden from Aerogrow" thread so others can wieght in also.

"Nutes"...lol. Nutrients. Yea, yea go ahead and laugh..... I would think 20-20-20 mix should work but the best I can find is 18-18-? (Miracle Grow Tomato). The original post about the Aerogrow Experiment suggested the tabs every 2 weeks. I could ask Aerogrow what the nutrient mix is...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom