Parnelli's Covid-19 Indoor Grow

The extent of my Xmas decorations

2021.22.JPG

2021.23.JPG

Getting frostier - the tric's on the Malawi are still looking clear (best I can see with the loupes and magnifying glass I have) - should be seeing cloudy tric's within the next 10 days. I'm guessing mid-late Feb before the Red is ready. The red has stretched to the point of being about 12 inches from the LED. I've trained as much as I am able and I can't raise the LED any higher in my grow tent. Hope the lamp doesn't give Red a sunburn.

I just saw the same brown tips this morning on my autoflower grow. I'm about 10 days away from harvest and my first impression is that the fan leaves are beginning to wither. My girls have a lot of fan leaves (kinda like Sally Rand at an LBJ party); I have not trimmed as much as other growers have. I'll get a pic today.

I've have doubled up on the mfg's recommended application of bloom nutes - every week instead of every two weeks. Perhaps it's a bit too much. The auto is a smaller plant than the Red and I've noticed that there is excess water in the catch pan where there is no water in the larger (female) plant.

Here's the brown tips:

2021.33.JPG

2021.34.JPG

When I training, I pinch the stem between my thumb and finger until she fall over by herself.

This is the least stressful on the plant in IMO

If you snap a stem it is still mendable, if care for right away.

The images is a Jack Herrer that got away from me.

It's not uncommon to do a 90 degrees been.

Seedman Jack Herer Bud Buddy stress training 1-21-2021.jpg

Tok..
Great method I use it all the time. :thumb:

Looks good, Burnt tips is nute burn from feeding to much. Mid flower I usually push it until I see small amounts of tip burn then back off from the nutes a little and then I know the max level of nutes for that plant. Let them finish up good!

When I training, I pinch the stem between my thumb and finger until she fall over by herself.

This is the least stressful on the plant in IMO

If you snap a stem it is still mendable, if care for right away.

The images is a Jack Herrer that got away from me.

It's not uncommon to do a 90 degrees been.

Seedman Jack Herer Bud Buddy stress training 1-21-2021.jpg

Tok..
I'm going to try that on my next grow - do u squeeze hard enough to crush the stem u r trying to bend?

I'm going to try that on my next grow - do u squeeze hard enough to crush the stem u r trying to bend?
If you roll it back and forth between your thumb and finger it will flop over on its own.
Just lightly squeezing don't crush it too fast. Sometimes you have to tie it down, or she can pop right back up.

Back
Top Bottom