Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

Oh and I tried that bubblegum out earlier. Nice functional high, good medicinal, definitely not a couch locker. Real nice wake-n-bake.

Ok haven't uploaded any bud shots in a while so I thought I would share some pics of the half oz of trainwreck I picked up today, along with some cones of BrainDamage.

MMmmm I love TrainWreck!!!!! :grinjoint:

HalfOzTrainwreck1.jpg

HalfOzTrainwreck21.jpg

HalfOzTrainwreck31.jpg

:allgood:

Awesome pics man.. How many megapixels is the camera?

omg awesome pics man. just lookin at it makes me feel like i want to light my comp screen up man

I know I have'nt up dated in here in a while but I picked up quite a variety today. So I thought I would share some pics.

Purple Gerkle
PurpleGerkle1.jpg

Cali-O
Cali-O1.jpg

Silver Haze
SilverHaze2.jpg

Hemp Star
HempStar1.jpg

niiiiice man i need some u live close? :goof:

$150 a half oz. Sucks huh? Price through the disensary sucks but the quality is always top notch.

Im just curious as to how you decide which strain you want to smoke, when its time to light up.

I'd go fucking crazy, its like eating breakfast with all your favorite breakfast cereals, it'd be so hard to choose.

Or do you jusy mix-n-match?

One joint of this, a bowl of that, and a few bong hits of this here.

Curtis said:
Im just curious as to how you decide which strain you want to smoke, when its time to light up.

I'd go fucking crazy, its like eating breakfast with all your favorite breakfast cereals, it'd be so hard to choose.

Or do you jusy mix-n-match?

One joint of this, a bowl of that, and a few bong hits of this here.

I pretty much look to split however much I'm going to spend between indicas and sativas. The varieties at these places are amazing, always 16+ varieties not to mention the varieties of hash and edibles, and each week it's not even the same 16. There are a couple favorites that they always keep in stock but the rest is a constant change. So what I do is usually pick up a couple eighths of strain I know I like and then pick a few misc ones. The variety is pretty nice and I haven't been disapointed yet.

Ok, my wife just got back from running to the dispensary for me and she picked me out three very nice varieties. I haven't lit any of them up so just the pics for now. If I'm not unconcious later I come on and give you all a smoke report. :bong:

Check out the purple in this strain called "Purp"

Purp3.jpg

One of my standard favorites "Trainwreck"

TrainWreck6.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, evrybody's friend Northern Lights.

NorLights1.jpg

:grinjoint:

OMG i am so jelous man those are some awesome pics. one question though...what would u say your absolute favorite strain is?

Back
Top Bottom