Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

aye NDW the kush is some rope identical stuff thats around the Bay and up North how do u like the smoke? I think it's pretty good makes me real relaxed and alert.

I used to do that, but it just got too expensive. Back to only smoking out of the bong or vaporizer for now, till harvest time atleast. lol

H A S H P L A N T

I know dat shit be smoken I need to get my hands on some pretty good shit like that. Sour Diesel----------------------------------

^lmao i saw this thread and thought "yay more great dispensary pics"

i was dissapointed

That Kush is beautiful... hows it smoke and taste? :cool:

GM417 that Kush was out of this world, great taste and a killer high. I know I haven't updated in a while but funds have been a little low lately, so what I've been buying hasn't been all that impressive looking. It's been good smoke, just airy and unimpressive looking. Hopefully things will even out soon and can get back on track, then I'll have some more pics fo you guys.

I say this then Wifey comes home and suprises my with an eighth of very kind bud, I love happy coincidences. It's kind of a variety eighth, a gram of Brain Damage, a gram of J-27, a gram of Pure Skunk, and .8 gram of The Goo(thrown in as a freebie). After all the airy bud I've been smoking lately this stuff is leaving me in a complete stupor. lol Check out the zoom pics, the bud was a little squished from being in too small of a baggie.

DSCF8148.jpg

DSCF8144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom