Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

Had a little fun this morning with the gram of Catwreck kief I bought on 4/20

420CatwreckKief1.jpg

The Catwreck kief is terrific, turn any ordinary bud into top of the line med bud. But, if you add it to med bud then you have an out of this world experience. I love this stuff. Enough for dousing a couple dozen bowls for only $25.

I love kif.I have a hard time saving it to make hash.I currently have almost 2 grams and want to save up to 10 or more.My kif is very yellow this time.

Urdedpal said:
I love kif.I have a hard time saving it to make hash.I currently have almost 2 grams and want to save up to 10 or more.My kif is very yellow this time.

For the love of god get a pollen press for that suff. They work so good and it produces the best rock of pure press hash ever! You may not use it very often, but when you do it is more than worth it. I have the Space Case Pollen Press and I cannot say enough good things about it.

A tasty, dense bud, Sensi Haze is a great smoke. Leaves me floaty and the worst sort of ADD. lol My wife can't talk to me while I'm smoking this bud, because I can only listen for about 30 seconds before I drift off. lol It's pretty cheap by dispensary prices, running $35 an eighth.

SensiHaze-11.jpg

looks like some real good stuff, and for a good price also

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
A tasty, dense bud, Sensi Haze is a great smoke. Leaves me floaty and the worst sort of ADD. lol My wife can't talk to me while I'm smoking this bud, because I can only listen for about 30 seconds before I drift off. lol
:laughtwo: Woohoo I'd love to get my hands on some of that! :smokin:

some nice orange haired bud!!

Back
Top Bottom