Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

As I mentioned before I bought some clones while at the dispensary, as well as all this splended bud I've been showing off. I bought 2 clones each of Trainwreck and Grandaddy Purple. I'm going to veg them and the strongest of each strain will become my mother plants and the other two will be put outside to flower.

Here is a shot of my plants, the left 2 are my Trainwreck clones, the left two are my GD Purple clones and the 4 in the middle are my from seed plants of unknown sex.

DSCF73201.jpg

Nice buds, wish ny was like ca ... You will never see that in ny. Quick questions, wont that black paper in the back attract light away from the plants ?? Shouldnt you use like shiny aluminum foil ??

420am&pm said:
Nice buds, wish ny was like ca ... You will never see that in ny. Quick questions, wont that black paper in the back attract light away from the plants ?? Shouldnt you use like shiny aluminum foil ??

Yeah I definitely shouldn't have black tarp there but I haven't had a chance to go pick up any white. It's on my To-Do list. I don't really like aluminum foil, it crinkles to easily and tends to creat hotspots. I'm more a fan of white paint or white tarp.

I'm enjoying the Sour Diesel sooo much that I've been baked and playing with photoshop and came up with this. lol

DSCF73121.jpg

nice photoshop ndw, that sour deisel looks like it would knock me straigt on my ass

When I stopped by the dispensary a couple days ago, along with a great variety of buds I also bought some hash and kief. This is a bowl of Wonder Widow powdered with Catwreck kief, currently getting sizzled in my bubbler.

GotKief1.jpg

:peace: NDW

Oh yeah!

god that loooks like a great bowl you got for urself ther

Here's a shot of one of the other strains I bought on my last visit. This one is Organic Mango and definitely deserves the name. When I opened this 1/8 it smelled very tropical. Haven't sparked this one yet but it'll be in my next bowl.

DSCF74661.jpg

looks nice, tell us how that bowl went

damn u lucky man

i wish i could find some good buds around here right now but there isnt much

great looking shit how i would love to get my hands on anything that even looked close to that. im from louisiana and i don't see shit like that very often me and my boyfriend have been smokin some shit called ak 47 and it is pretty good but will never compare to the little bit of white widow we tried iloved it man!!! SO HELP A SISTER OUT WITH SOME SHIT WORTH SMOKING PLZZZ!!!!

Hey NDW, do you ever just smoke dirt weed just for because it's different than your usual high-quality! lol :laughtwo:

You always have such great looking buds!:adore:

LOL No RooRman The temptation never comes. LOL gimme another 30 or 40 years of suffering through smoking this dank shit, and who knows maybe it could happen. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom