Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

Very nice pics, I caught onto this thread late, and really enjoyed those sour diesel pics. That is all I smoke when I lived in NY, and I am moving back there in May. I can't wait to smoke it again, but I will miss the krypee from down here in south florida...

Good pics N. Bay. Here's some yurp I got or whats left of it! Sanctuary S.F. got it and the white widow also tw. We got it good in N.CA

Sorry about the double post but NoDirt do u remember which club had the hash plant? The last time i saw it was @ the Love shack in S.F. Maybe in the N. Bay, I usually got to the E. Bay or West only.... Thanx stay high

I haven't seen straight hash plant since I got back up here to the bay area, the pic I have is from when I was living in San Diego. The Super Silver Haze/Hash Plant they have at the Berkley Patients Group is fantastic as an everyday bud, something about it that I don't build a tolerance to.

Nice. Some of my buddies r moving to S.D. so they won't be missing out. It seems the Bay has an abundance of purple strains now, which is cool but I want something new and the hashplant was killer when I had it. I'll probably go "strain hunting" lol and see what I can find. Later :laughtwo:

Yeah but the dispensaries down there are more expensive by $15-$20 and eighth. That part really sucks.

Yup, my cuzin said the increase is due to high rent and many of the local neighbors complaining about the traffic, parking, and the amount of people that just stand around the sidewalks. I get plugged since my cousin works @ a c-club, but it is crazy how many clubs take advantage and they wont give u any luv. lol I guess u just have to know where to go

how much did that run you??

Are you talking about any one in particular? There are quite a few strains in here that vary in price. You would have to be a bit more specific. :peace:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Are you talking about any one in particular? There are quite a few strains in here that vary in price. You would have to be a bit more specific. :peace:

yeah your absolutely right.... but i was referring to the first strains that are posted. Sry bout that

Serpico said:
yeah your absolutely right.... but i was referring to the first strains that are posted. Sry bout that

Those were from down in San Diego, back when I was paying out the ass ($55-$75 an eighth) Most of those I took pictures of were in the $65-$75 range. Great stuff though. Almost made it worth it in the distance a bowl could go, compared to street weed, and the taste definitely tipped the scales. :Rasta:

Ok so for 4/20 I went to a Berkely dispensary for the count down and toke up, and while I was there I had to of course make a few purchases. I bought 6 different strains. The below shots are of one by the name of Treaty, and boy from a little way away this stuff doesn't look all that impressive then you get up close and you see that it is completely glazed. My my this is a tasty bud, and potent as a sledgehammer to the forehead too.

Treaty-11.jpg

Treaty-21.jpg

Mr NDW where were you on 420? At San Pablo? I was there from 3:30 till 6:30.. celebrating 420's every 30 minutes.. was totally silly on 4 marinols and plenty vapes of good meds.. I was laughing so hard my belly hurt!

Missed ya buddy.. next Thurs, same Bat time, same Bat channel.. 420@4:20@2745.. hope to see you there.. I have the A's ball cap. Have you tried Richmond? Good meds, better prices.

I was there Pinch sitting over at the table with the guy in the green army helmet. lol I was the one passing my PHx around. I asked around if anyone was there from 420times and nobody knew what I was talking about other than the occasional "Yeah I've been there before." lol I was there from about 3:30- 4:50. That was fun with the poppers and free brownies and joints all over the place, definitely know where I'll be again next 4/20. Sorry I missed you though bro, maybe next time, I'm sure I'll be back soon. :peace:

Shit man, I know exactly who you are talking about.. how funny. It was a blast, wasn't it. I'm a fixture there on Thursdays at 420.. hope to see you there.

This one is Outdoor Organic Orange. It is very dense and has a very nice citrus aftertaste. Not a knockout bud, leaves you completely stoned but completely alert at the same time. And the price is a little more decent, at $40 an eighth, than some of the other strains of equal quality the clubs offer at higher prices.

Orange-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom