Just stopped by the dispensary

Re: Just stopped by the dispensary :eek:)

Thanks guys she is my reliable little travel companion. Real good for being able to still taste the bud. The PHx is great but tends to filter out some of the flavor.

great looking meds, i dig how professional the medicine bottles look too

Yeah DaHui that Sour Diesel smells AMAZING!! That's going to be my next bud to crack the seal on.

Yeah johnny I think that Knockout might go into my Top 10. Just tried out the Peak. Taste isn't all that great but it's a good pain reliever.

NoDirtWeed4Me the Soma wouldnt happen to be the famous/rare Soma The California Coma would it? that was one of the best smokes i have EVER come across in all my years of smoking and was lucky enough to score one single seed from the grower. i have held on to that seed till this very day in hopes of getting to plant it one day.

Not so rare any more, seems to be at all the clubs lately. My first time at it and I have to admit I'm impressed. If you are looking to not want to move for a long time then this is the bud for you. A great vid game bud.

well i have heard of soma the california coma, and ive heard of sonoma soma, and i think i heard a fruity soma before(?)

thats why i was asking. sounds like some kick ass buds though man!

Sorry bro all it says is Soma, so I don't know anymore than that. This morning I'm trying out the Remedy Bud for my wake-N-bake. Very tasty. It's going to go well with my OJ. lol

Love the pics dude. Is that knockout really powerful? I tell you I could use some medicinal grade stuff right now, my back is killing me!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Why cant Michigan Be LiKe California or should i say the whole U.S.?Thats some bull that one state tolerates it and another will lock you away:hmmmm: . Love the photos.Hash pix are Sweeeeet.:adore: Post More photos. Please so i can drool......... :bong:

RooRman said:
Love the pics dude. Is that knockout really powerful? I tell you I could use some medicinal grade stuff right now, my back is killing me!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes the Knockout is very powerful, not the strongest I've ever had but definitely up there. Works great for all that ails you. lol

And lucasi, glad you're enjoying the pics, did you check out the links I've been posting for each of the strains I bought yesterday? I got some good close-ups I think. I'll have more comming soon, I still have the Sour Diesel to review, and I'll be posting pics of the clones I bought yesterday as well.

What is the strongest you have tried and whats the best medicinal stuff for muscle aches? Also, the Soma strain looks heavy too man! Nice pics, I like the closeups so you can see all those crystals.

The strongest bud I've ever had is called "Tuscany" or "The Tuscan Raider" it is the only true one hitter quitter I've ever had. Only place I've ever found it was a small specialty grower up in Mendocino.

For back pain you might want to try Black Domina or Super Silver Haze, both work great for my pain, and aren't nearly as hard to find as some strains.

Thanks NoDirt. Would you say Sativa's or Indica's are best for back pain?

Back
Top Bottom