Just Water till harvest setup?

altainta

Hello,
Is there is a way to add few things to coco like soil tabs or slow release fertilizers or anything like that to full fill the need of fertilizers ? And just keep watering till harvest ? if not is there any other easiest way with not using the Liquid nutrient lines?

I am looking for very low maintainance setup with coco but i am unable to find. Mostly there are DTW which require nutes, recirculating which require nute..

I am not looking for yield but i want simplest of simplest method of growing.
As buying the nutrient is very very costly. It is like for a product of 1 dollar i have to spend 100-120 dollars and also invest time and efforts in it.
Please share your knowledge

coco is a hard medium to get organics to be stable in I believe to the nature of the watering frequency,i myself have done grows with no ph meter or such devices,and just liquid ferts like gen hydro flora duo or advanced jungle juice.and had great results.but in this hobby I have found that time and effort are needed regardless if you want fine herb,or a lot of herb ,it doesn't matter you get what you put in.i would maybe recommend a super soil based grow,that is basically a soil filled with organic matter-that provides nutrition .you can try google and typing in super soil for cannabis.hope this helps .if not keep the questions coming

Back
Top Bottom