Justintym2 - Grows Perp Grow - Super Skunk

justintym2

so ill get pics up shortly i just started another lady in flwr she is super skunk and was topped in veg then sat for a month and is currently in day 16\70 of flwr she stands about 3 feet tall and 16 inches across . i run dwc buckets general hydro nutes,plus the flora blend and koolbloom i also use great white in the res and as a foliar spray , i add other thngs when needed cal mag ph -up/dw , hydrogen peroxcide .

i usually grow three plants at different weeks usually week 3-6-9 are my clone weeks ( when to pull )this means i can put grls in flwr weeks 1-3-6 keeps me way legal and supplied . anyway enjoy hope ya like it guys ..
day_16_009.JPG

day 16 .
day_16_006.JPG

these are next round they will be as big as this one they have a very good root mass and base right now ill top them in days to follow .
day_16_001.JPG

this is her before she went into flwr my box was so small this wasnt easy gettin her out , the good thng is all my grls are gettin this size the bad is i am runnin out of space :thanks::420:

Re: Justintym2- grows perp grow, Super Skunk

another thng is shes been topped and what ive started to do with these grls is tie the branches dwn to the base and let them veg before flwring them , more bud sites and i need to fill for plant density thats like 64 main branches but im tryin it one one grl at a tym ..( the flwring end anyway )

day 28 and shes gettin big.theres only enough room for her in the flwr space i wish it was bigger damn
2-5-012-day28_001.JPG

2-5-012-day28_002.JPG

2-5-012-day28_003.JPG

thats all i have this morning not a lot but i have been busy got 2 feet of snow and started to have baby goats bein born, busy.. busy

yeah and at this rate it will be over so fast im on day 29 of 70 , i went 60 the last couple grows but ima try to get the most lethargic stone i can

thats what i did my last grow. carried it out as long as i could the chopped it down. shes been curing for 2 weeks and has gotten noticably better over time.never hurts to let them sit a little extra for maturity. good idea. im going to hold off on mine untill their more mature as well. looks good for day 24 man congrats:bravo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom