Kief Doctor Grow #2 2013 - Big Grow - Outdoor - Soil - Many Strains

KiefDoctor

Welcome Everyone,

This is my second Grow Journal this year.

Strains:
10: Affie Bubba from AffieVibe
10: P. Mix from AffieVibeSeeds.
1: Bagseed (strain unknown)
4: Clones (Blackberry Kush, Mars OG, Cookies, Bubba Kush)

In total 25 plants.

Soil is sand loam native soil and hummus.

So right now I have my 21 seedlings inside my house hidden away. I went to visit relatives this weekend and was informed that I have been kicked out of the house due to my usage of Cannabis. I don't even smoke in the house and I'm an young adult who is going to College in my hometown, how stupid..

Anyways enough of me, back to the grow.

My plan of course is to get all 21 of my seedlings from the house and get them out, if due to transport issues, that cant happen, I will hopefully be able to get my four clones and continue growing them.

Wish me luck.

Kief

Update 5/14/2013:

Hey Guys alright it's been a rough couple of weeks. I rescued my seedlings from the house, the parental units raided my room, but only found 8 or 9 of the seedlings, thanks to my epic skills of hiding and smuggling. I'm left with 8 seedlings which all have at least 1 set of true leaves. I relocated them to a safe location and have put 6 of them into good (best natural soil I've ever found) soil. It will be rainy/ party sunny this week so I won't have to worry about them (other than the possibility of slugs) for now.

I also have my 4 clones. They have been doing fabulous, and I accidentally broke the top off of one so now I might have 5 clones (I put the broken piece into some rockwool with rooting solution). I plan on putting them into their permanent locations tomorrow, or Thursday. I know it's getting late in the season, but I hope the plants will grow big and tall.

Thanks for Reading,

Kief

p.s. Pictures will be posted soon.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom