King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Looking the goods King! Hey those adjustable straps on the reflector, did they come with the light or did you purchase separately, mine didn't come with those :(
Separately the one thing I don't like is they arnt expensive why don't they include them in prices.

Topping looks good, where im at i wouldnt do outdoor plants for at least another month.
Yeah i was thinking the same. June. Or end of may

End of may here is the time
Was hoping to get a bit start in. We'll I'll make it work . It's a learning hub next grow I do is only 4 autos .

I think ill run the few autos i have outdoors this year.
When it comes to outdoors penny autos do you germinate seeds get Tao root then dig spot outside in ground? Or pots still? Is it just add tap water if it hasn't rained in few days

Yea just water with tap or whatever you have, ill start them indoors let them get a few inches tall before i transplant outdoors.
Gotcha

Here are some pictures about three days after topped.
420-magazine-mobile1910333410.jpg

420-magazine-mobile444667091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile481283116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1522963449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2125271071.jpg
oops bad pot flushing . Ugh
420-magazine-mobile849751762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile653047397.jpg

. . . .

Now let those tops grow out and youll have four nice ones
Hoping for good things me and demonic angel had a bit of chat . Got a good feeding schedule. Think my first three girls are screwed but going tonight try to get them back on track. So my veg tent should be awesome. Fingers crossed.

Hey guys so here is my lady 2 days after topping she just blew up! Thanks to everybody for the help and encouraging words. Now I gotta wait a few more days before lst. Don't want to stress her too much. Any advice? . well here she is!
420-magazine-mobile634952370.jpg

420-magazine-mobile876581943.jpg

420-magazine-mobile415387001.jpg
Three days or so i wait then lst them. Tie them down. The branches not the fan leaves. Focus on the branch when lst. Careful snack crackle pop your a sad lad. Gentle. . .

So let soil dry or no matter what add water once daily feed until run off correct? Just making sure

Back
Top Bottom