King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

kingjose` - nice tent. i couldnt tell from pics but i always put sumthn under the potter for air movement and more consistant root temp.i do alot of unconventional methods. like i put my light up high, bring plants up to it, then lower plants as needed, it gives lots of air movement around the whole plant.works for me. i would say an average dry weight loss is about 75% for me. i like those nugs.nothing like fresh meds fresh rec.
I know I want to just not sure what I should use? Thoughts ? Ideas.. hmm.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is a picture of seeds germinating. The two in blue nyc diesel are coming out to play. Shy but easy sluts they are. Lol and a bit of a root showing on white cookies seed nothing on the auto NYC diesel auto with solution. Tomorrow will be day three.

Crap pics lol
420-magazine-mobile1863579803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404816962.jpg

How much longer of a route you guys think git the two on blue plate nyc diesel s before u should plant to it s forever home. In the 2x2 area middle of the three gallon fabric pot. Which has just been lightly flushed and jiffy starting seed soil then everywhere else is hp pro mix blend. Instead of transplant ING. Soil for entire pot throughout is 6-6 7 water from seed general hydroponics ph down to 5.9-6 1 from seed after week 6-6.5 entire grow . Question? When I out tap water then flora series nutes plus cali mag and the two test in seaweed concentrate solution mix. Do I always add ph after nutes . And nutes are added then next watering should be only ph adjusted water. Correct?

Crap pics lol
420-magazine-mobile1863579803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404816962.jpg

My NYCd taps were bout that size when I stuck em in soaked root riots (generic ones) and then planted into pots. Wish I had more seeds, but then again, I've got plenty on my hands. It's 50* outside, but my porch tent is @73*. Ahhh. Makes me happy. Guess they'll be going outside a bit later than usual today.

Here's to those lil ones growing up to be monster producers!

Here is some pictures. Well we wait . Lol
420-magazine-mobile294230973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506019907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1079142415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610160135.jpg

Enjoy newest add on meet Mr moose and Ted. They have found their forever . Mr. Moose is exited to have a life with my auto d. And then Ted . What an ass hole thus guy is I'll knock out anyone who touches my girl white trash . To be continued.

Should have been a writer. Bhaha bongs up!

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

me likee. clean,organized, nice size potters.soil.the best thing i think about tents is that reflective power that my experiences grows the bud sights quicker and promotes that inside growth. i like under the potter too.the slowest three weeks of growing now. your moose and ted would like my butterflies and moths, and preying mantises, and caterpillars. i collect the coocooons you could call them in the fall take a few inside put in my grow room.and wait.i have only one right now.should be 2-3 weeks it open up.

Here is some pictures. Well we wait . Lol
420-magazine-mobile294230973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506019907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1079142415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610160135.jpg

Enjoy newest add on meet Mr moose and Ted. They have found their forever . Mr. Moose is exited to have a life with my auto d. And then Ted . What an ass hole thus guy is I'll knock out anyone who touches my girl white trash . To be continued.

Should have been a writer. Bhaha bongs up!

Nice king. Very organized. I feel like such a lazy ass now. :thumb:

So now have two auto nyc in pots. White cookies looks like it's starting to finally Crack and wondering if the other seed my is a dud? Also got third light on now. Pics
420-magazine-mobile997656965.jpg

Hey thanks moon.

Here Is more tent nyc d didn't Crack the third one but tried dropping in anyways see what happens white cookies went in this morning tap root was small but out. So give a week no life take out re germinate another two first tone having seeds not Crack

Back
Top Bottom