King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Just want to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you fir your support and patience. Also big shout out to #marshydro #cropkingseeds #general hydroponics mars hydro when ordered had super fast shipping. Lights were boxed nicely and secured. And the customer support from mars hydro and crop king seeds has been amazing an has helped make my green thumb journey possible and more enjoyable. Mats hydro when confused about lighting and which light to get mats hydro helps you understand light spectrum and how it works . Just a simple thank and special shout out to mars hydro and their super amazing team.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help a man out.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
420-magazine-mobile465497067.jpg

Here are the two nyc diesel autos popping up showing life. Candy cane shouldn't be to much farther along now. And new white cookies feminized is in paper towel again second attempt.

420-magazine-mobile1492866050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile399208047.jpg

Re: Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

2016? Pretty small for a year old haha

Congrats tho. Now the wait begins

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Haha .that's funny never even noticed dude. It's a plant that just grows harvest and re grows. Strain unknown. Bhaha.

Just want to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you fir your support and patience. Also big shout out to #marshydro #cropkingseeds #general hydroponics mars hydro when ordered had super fast shipping. Lights were boxed nicely and secured. And the customer support from mars hydro and crop king seeds has been amazing an has helped make my green thumb journey possible and more enjoyable. Mats hydro when confused about lighting and which light to get mats hydro helps you understand light spectrum and how it works . Just a simple thank and special shout out to mars hydro and their super amazing team.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help a man out.

Glad to be here King. I'm really enjoying your journal

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad to be here King. I'm really enjoying your journal

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks... been having a lot of trouble getting white cookies to show a tap root. Bit I just checked this morning and it looks like second attempt might work I think I see a root starting to separate. Now my problem now that they all didn't go in at a name time is light issues. For distance. I'll figure it out I'm sure. Hmm it arhh. .
Anyways I love seeing people progress In life . When someone gets promoted for a job I'm the kind of guy who is happy for that person instead of why me attitude. It's paid off over the years. Wishing you nothing but he best on your next grow

Happy smoking.

Here is the two nyc diesel autos . So small and innocent. Oh white cookie seed is looking good. Maybe tomorrow plant. Grow mutha fukka grow!! ✌✌✌

Also someone posted this earlier thought it was worthy to post on my journal thread. Big shout out to however put this imagine for us noobs. Mad love. Different patterns symptoms of leaving issues. Hope it helps some out it just helped me. I noticed both other times I grew I got brown tips on fan leafs. Nothing crazy just literally tips bit now I can have a better guess using this collage. Cheers my friends. One life.. one love.. one world.

420-magazine-mobile1296618744.jpg

Also someone posted this earlier thought it was worthy to post on my journal thread. Big shout out to however put this imagine for us noobs. Mad love. Different patterns symptoms of leaving issues. Hope it helps some out it just helped me. I noticed both other times I grew I got brown tips on fan leafs. Nothing crazy just literally tips bit now I can have a better guess using this collage. Cheers my friends. One life.. one love.. one world.

420-magazine-mobile1296618744.jpg

P.s. I think I'm going to try growing in coco after pro mix soil is used up. So that is why it's in my signature. So I can have the link I want to learn from. Just so everyone is aware. I want to learn many ways and try different ways. Eventually settling what I feel is a great long term relationship with. I see myself using medical cannabis fir many years to come due to my stupid back. DDD and getting checked for nerve and must damage shortly. Mri. I believe in the science behind its medical purposes. I never thought after smoking for over 12 years I'd go back. Never was against it even did it time to time recreationaly. But has aged happens our bodies get brittle and shit fails. See the best. Indulge in bordem. Love to the fullest peeps. Thanks for hearing. Peace!

Anyone order from bonza from here about to order 4 seeds from 4 different breeders. All from what I've read our the tip trusted places. I'll post info on which autos I've selected and where they came from as soon as some e says it's safe and trusting to order from. Thanks however answers.

Back
Top Bottom