King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Just ordered three to try. Here us order. For next grow. But want them now. Or I'll grow them outdoors in spring. Soon hopefully.
420-magazine-mobile193415486.jpg

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
Looks like your going to have fun on your next grow. They look like good strains too. I'm eyeing something special but I don't know if I'll get the funds together in time before they sell out. They are a limited strain.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like your going to have fun on your next grow. They look like good strains too. I'm eyeing something special but I don't know if I'll get the funds together in time before they sell out. They are a limited strain.

I like the sound of special but to be honest am terrible at the waiting game. Lol. Looking forward to whatever you have up yo sleeve. Lol

I like the sound of special but to be honest am terrible at the waiting game. Lol. Looking forward to whatever you have up yo sleeve. Lol

I don't want to say too much right now in case I can't get the funds in time, I don't want people to expect I'm getting them and then I don't I guess

I know I'll be getting a bigger set up area making my own dyi area for more space. going to stay with led lighting as I'm cheap.

It's not that you are cheap King. Just means that you like to save for better things that's all lol same here really

Well at least you'd be letting us down easy.

Yea true, the strain I'm looking at hasn't been done here yet and I would like to be the first to journal it. I've been looking and can't seem to find any grows with it or anything so it would be kinda cool to try

Led all the way, may not get the yield hps gives quality is better in my experience though. Angel we'll be waiting to check it out.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Before this I had a 600 watt hps mh air cooled reflector. Tent was 6.5' tall by 4x 3' but couldn't afford it expensive fir my liking. But I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with led yields under 900 watts in my small tent. My issue is height only got 5 foot tent.

Just wanted to say getting good vibes from. Bonza seeds. Already sent me tracking info and confirmed shipment. Very impressive. That's better then Cks. Tough business out there and it's a dog on dog world. However, I'll always be the peace keeper. The guy who roots for the underdog. In this world with all the snakes, wolves, sharks and lions. You need us angels. The ones with a heart of gold. Who will tell the truth even if others don't believe. Wait what the f am I saying ... wow .. impressive white cheese nukem ..

Wow good times ahead. Think it's best I go watch a flick feeling some couch lock happening. ✌✌

Hope it was good for a laugh.

Before this I had a 600 watt hps mh air cooled reflector. Tent was 6.5' tall by 4x 3' but couldn't afford it expensive fir my liking. But I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with led yields under 900 watts in my small tent. My issue is height only got 5 foot tent.

I mean I got bigger yields with my HIDs, but the money it cost me with everything else I needed and used it was too much money for me.

I mean I got bigger yields with my HIDs, but the money it cost me with everything else I needed and used it was too much money for me.

Exactly. .. I took a few hundred dollar lost on it. My hydro bill wasn't real bad. But still costly.

Back
Top Bottom