King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Right on king. Looking awesome. A nice set up and clean. If you keep it clean it helps believe me lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Just trying to stay organized. Fun part fir me now is remember what jug has what and what ph is in what. Need to get a colour label long system. Lol got a daily calender for notes personal thoughts,tips, mistakes. . Thanks moon can't wait to see some life.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Right on king. Looking awesome. A nice set up and clean. If you keep it clean it helps believe me lol

Have you run into problems when you didn't keep it clean? I'm having to bring mine in & out of the tent to outdoors because of hot weather, & my tent is on covered non air conditioned back porch. They're on 20/4 light schedule, and put down from 7pm-11pm. If I had 18 hours of daylight, I'd just keep em out in nature. They look so much better/happier there. Unless it's pouring down rain...then it's in the greenhouse they go.

Have you run into problems when you didn't keep it clean? I'm having to bring mine in & out of the tent to outdoors because of hot weather, & my tent is on covered non air conditioned back porch. They're on 20/4 light schedule, and put down from 7pm-11pm. If I had 18 hours of daylight, I'd just keep em out in nature. They look so much better/happier there. Unless it's pouring down rain...then it's in the greenhouse they go.
No I have t had any problems with pest or anything. I just give mild soap on floor liner and sides of reflectors wipe dry with paper towel. Every month I take out led lights and blow cool compressed air though the vents hopefully shoot out dust from building up. Ultimately extending life of product. I'm a cheap son of a beach. Lol.

Keep everything clean. Dead leaves pick them up right away etc. You don't want to attract bugs, especially when bringing them in and out.

Just trying to stay organized. Fun part fir me now is remember what jug has what and what ph is in what. Need to get a colour label long system. Lol got a daily calender for notes personal thoughts,tips, mistakes. . Thanks moon can't wait to see some life.

That's a good idea. Keeps things organised that way no mistakes lol

Update took dud nyc out have candy cane auto in cup. She is a fat seed hoping for good things from her. White cookies in two nyc diesel autos in. Tick tick tick. Scratches head.. rips out eyes... grow myths fukka grow. Lol aka: redman

Sour jack pictures of a week of drying. Looking good . Thanks penny wise for boveda Info. Now have 10 pack of boveda 62. Great staff thanks to Rebecca from their customer service hope this is acceptable post. Www. Boveda.com not expensive eithier. Here is the sour jack photos
420-magazine-mobile1819046419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile588678170.jpg

Sour jack pictures of a week of drying. Looking good . Thanks penny wise for boveda Info. Now have 10 pack of boveda 62. Great staff thanks to Rebecca from their customer service hope this is acceptable post. Www. Boveda.com not expensive eithier. Here is the sour jack photos
420-magazine-mobile1819046419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile588678170.jpg

Superb!!!

Ya it's been about three or four days underneath the soil. nothing showing yet. I put about 500-1 litre per day worried because the top of soil shows dry which is where seed would be.

Give it time you got this just keep doing what your doing. You'll see her shortly. How deep did you place her?

Give it time you got this just keep doing what your doing. You'll see her shortly. How deep did you place her?

1/2 inch or so deep. Scrap lightly thus evening git to sprouts showing now on nyc diesel auto s. Nothing yet fir white cookies. But it was the last to go I soil.

Just want to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you fir your support and patience. Also big shout out to #marshydro #cropkingseeds #general hydroponics mars hydro when ordered had super fast shipping. Lights were boxed nicely and secured. And the customer support from mars hydro and crop king seeds has been amazing an has helped make my green thumb journey possible and more enjoyable. Mats hydro when confused about lighting and which light to get mats hydro helps you understand light spectrum and how it works . Just a simple thank and special shout out to mars hydro and their super amazing team.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help a man out.

Back
Top Bottom