King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

use the manufactures cord.they are rated for uv, and heat. i was smoking some tangerine from the dispensary last night and looked at my buds under the scope like ive been doing for years and noticed the tricombs had one stalk and four to five heads. they looked like a hand or a web.ive heard guys spray water on the flowers late in bud to break the heads off with them growing back multiple heads. the tricombs are basically the plants sunblock.it grows to protect from uv and reflect the light back off it. why the psychoactive part (thc) developed i dont know?

Update later this evening I'll be sinking three Nyc diesel autos and 1 white cookies feminized. Journal is about to go down. Let's grow! Amy pointers on white cookies grow welcomed. Never grew a feminized plant. Only autos. First true grow I'll take some pictures of Germantown process I'll be doing and info notes as to what I've done. Pointers advice always encouraged.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update later this evening I'll be sinking three Nyc diesel autos and 1 white cookies feminized. Journal is about to go down. Let's grow! Amy pointers on white cookies grow welcomed. Never grew a feminized plant. Only autos. First true grow I'll take some pictures of Germantown process I'll be doing and info notes as to what I've done. Pointers advice always encouraged.

Sorry germinating. Lol

Hey all I said screw it and went and germinating them. Here is some pictures
420-magazine-mobile655523153.jpg

Hey all I said screw it and went and germinating them. Here is some pictures
420-magazine-mobile655523153.jpg

Water is ph at 5.9ish soil pre mix pro mix hp blend soil is 6.5 - 7 starting ph water for first week will be 5.8-6 then bring ph second week and maintaining through entire grow til last two weeks when I then lower ph to around 6. So there is 1 white cookies feminized and 1 nyc diesel auto seed on mixed 5.9 seaweed mix. Couple drop s added into cup as 1/2 teaspoon is 1 liter on label. Every week until preflower I add thus solution in. So the other cup is just tap water adjusted ph to 5.9 ish. Timer on phone t minus 15 hours. Then I'll proceed to next process of paper towel. My question is I'm using jiffy starting seed in a 3 gallon pot but only a little area is with jiffy seeding. Outside and everywhere is pro mix hp blend. I have flora series for nutes? I have shultz plant food take picture and show you that. Want going to use. I am not giving any nutes to nyc autos only bloom correct? No flora micro or grow? But white cookies will be getting it. Just don't know when to start giving nutes to her? Thoughts so far?

The auto's will need nutes as well. When I was running actual auto's they got exactly the same (Fox Farms at 50-65%) as the photo plants and they all did great! Change up the nutes to the recommended 12/12 dose when the auto starts flowering per manufacturers instructions, even if you are still on 18/6 for the WC!

I wouldn't use the shultz plant food on cannabis, JMO!

The auto's will need nutes as well. When I was running actual auto's they got exactly the same (Fox Farms at 50-65%) as the photo plants and they all did great! Change up the nutes to the recommended 12/12 dose when the auto starts flowering per manufacturers instructions, even if you are still on 18/6 for the WC!

I wouldn't use the shultz plant food on cannabis, JMO!
Thanks torst. Will throw it away or keep for out side garden and in summer. Dies this look like an okay feeding cycle to give both plants the same but repeat for extra vege stage for wc? Thoughts
Here is feeding cycle is was planning on doing for both plants thoughts torst? Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/...s/Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

Thanks torst. Will throw it away or keep for out side garden and in summer. Dies this look like an okay feeding cycle to give both plants the same but repeat for extra vege stage for wc? Thoughts

https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/...s/Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

Maybe just a little less for autos a bit and I heard not to add nutes to autos for first three weeks? Confused a bit.

Wait to start Nutes until near week 3. Going lite on the nutes at first is better than burning your plants.
For the autos right so I'll go week three act as week 1? But for wc follow exactly?

Treat them both the same and they will do great! Just have to change up the nutes for the auto when it starts flowering and then do the same for the WC when you start to flower it.

Treat them both the same and they will do great! Just have to change up the nutes for the auto when it starts flowering and then do the same for the WC when you start to flower it.
Gotcha! Stoked.

Niceee thread man and your sets are great :thumb: looking forward for your white cookies grow :volcano-smiley::welcome::420:
Thanks man. Try not to let you down. Lol

Thanks penny! It's nice to finally meet you. Or introduce ourselves. I'm hoping for great vibes and support from you all. I believe spirits positive energy is contagious. We're spreading love and showing people that cannabis is great for so many reasons and it's our right what we want to put in it. However rules and guidelines and laws should still be enforced to under the age of 16 on my opinion. Anyways I'm ranting. This white widow smoke is fun :). . . . 4 now

King....I'm doing same NYCd auto in ffof smart pots led. Indoor/outdoor. Come check out mine bro. Looks like we might have started our grow at same time. Maybe we could compare notes.
Yes sir don't mind if I do. Got a link?

Back
Top Bottom