KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

LMAO Cloning For Dummies

LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Give 907 skunk. Or imhigh a holla read few pages in there are many diff ways but thread creator is being followed right so I go page 1 read a few lots of great guys and info .

My plants are a month old today!
They bounced back quick from the lst
All good here!!

420-magazine-mobile2066410964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1647685596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001347510.jpg

Let the humidity get too low for a couple days, so I'll have to keep an eye on it. I'm okay with 50, but they prefer 55-60 it seems like
420-magazine-mobile1805951928.jpg

Sanitize cutting equipment, cut supple stems about 3 to 5 inches of growth, make cut at 45°, scrape a half inch to an inch of the outer most layer of the plant off just above your cut, dip in cloning gel or powder, into peat plug rock wool etc, into dome with rh at 70 to 75 percent, spray occasionally and keep rooting medium moist, put a distant light up, clones don't need more than a couple cfls per tray. Should have rooted plants in around 2 weeks !

Easy peasy lemon squeazy XD lots of good tutorials out there too!

Also they are looking really nice Chakita, loving the density of foliage. Healthy plants, I bet your gunna be able to stand on your root ball when your done .

Sanitize cutting equipment, cut supple stems about 3 to 5 inches of growth, make cut at 45°, scrape a half inch to an inch of the outer most layer of the plant off just above your cut, dip in cloning gel or powder, into peat plug rock wool etc, into dome with rh at 70 to 75 percent, spray occasionally and keep rooting medium moist, put a distant light up, clones don't need more than a couple cfls per tray. Should have rooted plants in around 2 weeks !

Also you can trim bigger leaves down, they don't need big fan leaves yet!

Perfect!! thanks for all the good info bignstrange, this seems to be in line with what I've read ☺ easy squeeze lemon peasy haha I haven't heard that since I was a kid

Lol c'mon, how long are yall gunna leave my embarrassing snaffoo at the end of this thread?

XD I was hoping this would be buried already lol

This can escalate quickly roots . sure you want to open that door .

Kissing over rated I like sticking the turkey right in ..

Just playing ....

Lol in all seriousness I got nothin but love for KJ, he put it well, that gangsta love. Maybe well pass on the smooching for now .. .

How are things Chakita? Also do you want me to use another nickname? I read your first journal and can't seem to call you by anything else .

Back
Top Bottom