KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile1292860845.jpg

A sight we all love ..

She's purdy . perked right back up!

I am going to wash my buds this time round as you inspired me to do so! Not going low and slow however as i think the beautiful aromas would be harder to contain. I have aquired a few more jars so i am going to try and spread the buds out more sparsely. Really looking for a nice long cure on these babies

..✌️
I definitely recommend bud washinf, but beware the smell is intense after washing!!

Awesome!!!! ..

I was gonna ask you aswell, does trim need to be dry to make cannabutter?
I've seen a few recipes for fresh trim oil and cannabutter with great reviews, but I've never tried it personally. I used dried trim that had cured for a couple weeks in a jar, and it was the best edibles I've ever had! I gave some out to a retired friend that has been smoking for longer than I've been alive and he was was blown away, made me feel great!

There are also a few recipes on 420 Mag for fresh trim edibles

420-magazine-mobile22050694.jpg

Chopped, trimmed, washed and now drying!

I have to say that was a little bit of an ordeal.

I love the whole process but because i have to do it all stealthily and i have a small space to work in it all get abit sticky and frustrating!

I am also abit annoyed with myself that they could have probably gone another 2 weeks, even though they went 10 weeks, which seems top end for white widow, and especially aurora indica which im sure has a shorter flower period.

I am never really looking for alot of amber regarding trichomes as i want a more energetic high but there was still a few clear ones kicking about.

. oh well there is always next time

Lol nice looking harvest Muzzy! Love the colas <3

420-magazine-mobile22050694.jpg

Chopped, trimmed, washed and now drying!

I have to say that was a little bit of an ordeal.

I love the whole process but because i have to do it all stealthily and i have a small space to work in it all get abit sticky and frustrating!

I am also abit annoyed with myself that they could have probably gone another 2 weeks, even though they went 10 weeks, which seems top end for white widow, and especially aurora indica which im sure has a shorter flower period.

I am never really looking for alot of amber regarding trichomes as i want a more energetic high but there was still a few clear ones kicking about.

. oh well there is always next time

I'm sorry about your grow space size.. the things we do for this plant!! It'll get pretty smelly during the drying process too

You know, I thought the same thing about a plant in my last grow that I chopped. It was a white widow(shortie) that was 10 weeks. I realized she had a lot more whispy hairs(they hadn't all receded) than I thought, and not as much amber trichs as I thought I'd like, saw a few clear ones as well.. but she turned out to be really potent and a great smelling/tasting bud. Starts off energic/head high ends relaxed/body high. Classic white widow I wouldn't worry until you smoke it and they change as they dry/cure. Please give us a smoke report, but don't rush it!!

Omg Chakita! Freaking gorgeous . that looks like some bud id find up here in BC damn!

Looks primo girl .

I'm sorry about your grow space size.. the things we do for this plant!! . It'll get pretty smelly during the drying process too ..

You know, I thought the same thing about a plant in my last grow that I chopped. It was a white widow(shortie) that was 10 weeks. I realized she had a lot more whispy hairs(they hadn't all receded) than I thought, and not as much amber trichs as I thought I'd like, saw a few clear ones as well.. but she turned out to be really potent and a great smelling/tasting bud. Starts off energic/head high ends relaxed/body high. Classic white widow .I wouldn't worry until you smoke it . and they change as they dry/cure. Please give us a smoke report, but don't rush it!!

Thankyou Chakita for your words of encouragement . even if it isnt as good as the best bud i can buy from a dealer just the fact i raised
These girls from a seed then brutally chopped
Them to bits makes them priceless!

This was my 3rd grow and i still see improvement so i can gain reassurance from this. Because my girls were bigger and better than before i have alot more trim. Im really looking forward to utilising it and making some edibles!!!

Ps, sorry for (still) totally hi-jacking your thread .

Thankyou Chakita for your words of encouragement . even if it isnt as good as the best bud i can buy from a dealer just the fact i raised
These girls from a seed then brutally chopped
Them to bits makes them priceless!

This was my 3rd grow and i still see improvement so i can gain reassurance from this. Because my girls were bigger and better than before i have alot more trim. Im really looking forward to utilising it and making some edibles!!!

Ps, sorry for (still) totally hi-jacking your thread .

First off, you NEVER hijack my thread! I always look forward to hearing from you and seeing your plants! I've learned alot from you and am always thankful for your advice.

And yes it's so much more rewarding growing your own! You know what's in it, and you can trust it. That alone makes it worth it for me!

Awww you got me welling up!

I am stoked to hear you say that. I am so happy to be here! I wish i had more time to check out more journals! I am a lurker tho for sure.

How are your 5 lil cuties doing?

Thanks Big! That means alot! I don't always have access to top shelf, it's kind of luck of the draw, that's why I wanted to grow my own
Ya dun good Chakita .

N your little babes look happy as can be! .

Back
Top Bottom