KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

Ya kita the filter stays in tent hun

Also vent it out of tent get an exhaust outtake fan what size of filter did you get by chance?
I havent bought anything yet, this is ny Amazon cart
420-magazine-mobile1114386812.jpg

The intake fan I have now is rated for 240 cfm

No but I recommend if you get a 6 inch with a fan controller to control speed .

Goes like this filter in tent connects to ducking hose then it goes to ur outtake fan clamp down then sit on top of tent to keep the exhaust fan out of tent more space in tent

Then ducking to an attic or outside window of possible or if you want you can vent it back into the room your tent is but becarful what ever temp your room is will become you new temp on tent. Hope that made some sense kita .

I havent bought anything yet, this is ny Amazon cart
420-magazine-mobile1114386812.jpg

The intake fan I have now is rated for 240 cfm

Yup a 440 is what I have as well that will work nice and you dot. Need to buy a separate controller speed thingy lol

Good deal and that company is where I got my tent from .

Think you will be happy with that

Kita I'll just share my set up real quick;

My carbon filter is hooked right up to my exhaust fan and that hangs in the top of my tent, it's hooked up to a fan controller, and then ducted out of the tent to a window!
Super simple, the extraction fan is drawing all air that's leaving the tent through the filter, and air is passively intaked intook? Lol through the vents at the bottom!

Easy and effective though it sounds like everyone else does that too lol

Kita I'll just share my set up real quick;

My carbon filter is hooked right up to my exhaust fan and that hangs in the top of my tent, it's hooked up to a fan controller, and then ducted out of the tent to a window!
Super simple, the extraction fan is drawing all air that's leaving the tent through the filter, and air is passively intaked intook? Lol through the vents at the bottom!

Easy and effective though it sounds like everyone else does that too lol
Thanks Bignstrange! I was wondering if a passive airflow would work I still have to order every thing, but I'll make sure and post some pics of the set up and which way work best for me.

Awww they are looking cute and happy <3 I find having baby plants around makes me all soft on my older ladies lol reminds me how fragile and adorable they start off .

Looking damn fine from here Chakita! Lovin the jungle canopy .

Hey hey looking good Chakita!

With a scrog do you still keep tucking the tops and filling in the spaces or do you leave them alone now?

Sour diesels look very cute .

Hey hey looking good Chakita!

With a scrog do you still keep tucking the tops and filling in the spaces or do you leave them alone now?

Sour diesels look very cute .

Hey Muzzy! Thanks for poppin in! I personally keep tucking until the end of stretch, depending on the plant of course once they slow down and start popping out pistils I leave them alone.

How are your girls doing?? Pics? Journal?

Hey Muzzy! Thanks for poppin in! I personally keep tucking until the end of stretch, depending on the plant of course . once they slow down and start popping out pistils I leave them alone.

How are your girls doing?? Pics? Journal? ..

Cool, i thought so. You got names for your girls? WW1 is looking mighty fine, as are the other 2 .I really must build a scrog! Got the new 4x4 tent now, that blocks out all sunlight in my room . my 2 pure power plants are doing ok. Although one is a couple of weeks behind the other which is going to prove to be a but awkward. Also they got abit cramped and burnt in the tiny tent i had before the new one arrived. They seem to be bouncing back now. I will post a pic later when i get home from work.

Chopping my girls on friday!! So happy ill soon have a supply again! It has been quite challenging without it . ill post some pics of the chop.

All my seeds arrived today so i promise the next grow will be turned into a journal! Im sorry i have been holding out on y'all for so long .

Peace out Chicka ✌️..

Pure power plants on about week 3.5 and week 6. As you can see the poor girls haven't been treated as well as they should. Im out the house for 15/16 hours a day, 5 days a week at the minute with this new job .
420-magazine-mobile402076157.jpg

White widow for the chop friday. Again, not had the attention she deserves but still the buds are gonna be so much better than the last WW i grew. Also an Aurora Indica next to her but she is way too rough for a pic ..
420-magazine-mobile650414074.jpg

And finally - SEEEEEDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile12589571.jpg

✌️..

Cool, i thought so. You got names for your girls? WW1 is looking mighty fine, as are the other 2 .I really must build a scrog! Got the new 4x4 tent now, that blocks out all sunlight in my room . my 2 pure power plants are doing ok. Although one is a couple of weeks behind the other which is going to prove to be a but awkward. Also they got abit cramped and burnt in the tiny tent i had before the new one arrived. They seem to be bouncing back now. I will post a pic later when i get home from work.

Chopping my girls on friday!! So happy ill soon have a supply again! It has been quite challenging without it . ill post some pics of the chop.

All my seeds arrived today so i promise the next grow will be turned into a journal! Im sorry i have been holding out on y'all for so long .

Peace out Chicka ✌️..

No names! They're just basic bitches lol

Congrats on the new tent!! I doubt you'll run out now! I actually ran out of bud for the first time in well... way too long... so I decided a little break would be good to clear my head. The last 2 nights have been hell(what was I thinking?! ), tossing and turning at night, really bad insomnia! Luckily, that's been the only symptom, other than just wanting to smoke.

White widow for the chop friday. Again, not had the attention she deserves but still the buds are gonna be so much better than the last WW i grew. Also an Aurora Indica next to her but she is way too rough for a pic ..
420-magazine-mobile650414074.jpg

And finally - SEEEEEDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile12589571.jpg

✌️..

Bro!! Nice job on the white widow!! Those are some fat colas

I tried ordering from Seedsman, but they were only excepting bitcoin, and bank transfers, and no visa I was super bummed when I got to checkout (they give so many free seeds!!)

Back
Top Bottom