KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile457979467.jpg

WW1
420-magazine-mobile619014190.jpg

WW2
420-magazine-mobile1976836759.jpg

BS2
420-magazine-mobile1546932409.jpg

Beautiful canopy forming up there! Love the structure of the leaves, and the color I can see through the blurple looks great!

Looking good Chakita .

Im not going to recommend you flip or not as i have no idea. If it was me i would probably give them a few days with the new light beaming down on them.

Have you been hitting them with strong nutes are you going steady?

✌️..

Yea I would vote for the let them recover option! If they have to recover while your switching to flower it could take a bit longer for them, and it could impact stretch!

Well they certainly look healthy for it! I definitely went abit too far in with my nute solution and have experienced pretty savage lockout. Gonna start the final flush in 3 or so days. I have learnt that low humidity during late flower helps bud density. Gonna blast them with fans up the last 2 days of dark to see what happens

Okay, so I rearranged the plants and added in a 300watt led along side my 600watt led. Over the last few days I've been clearing out useless branches and fan leaves below the screen. I could probably do more, but ehh. . Can I flip to 12/12 today, or should I give them time to heal?
420-magazine-mobile569679148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610676676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516166786.jpg

Those temps are usually where mine are those are in veg kita? Those temps should be bit warmer and higher humidity no sorry ?

Ya I have furnace on now I've learned what ever the temp on your room is what the temp will be in your tent . So might put a floor heater in my room in winter fro extra heat see if it works ?

Looking great those kita .

I see you got another blunt and just keep strolling! :high-five:

Love it Chakita .

Yes, from what I've heard, they are heavy feeders and tend to stretch out of control. I'll definitely need to be diligent with training

You got a community behind never forget here in 420 if you get stuck

Back
Top Bottom