KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile1954351486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926397242.jpg

Yaaaa go Chakita!

Come get your shirts ladies n gentleman, I've got hats, foam fingers, beer!

Lol I'm here to cheer you on this round Chakita! Can't wait to see what your gunna do with these babes .

Woooo! Just imagining your grow tent in 3 months time! Rammed full of dank bud im sure!

420-magazine-mobile1938630696.jpg

Was meant to be going on holiday in march, but now im not, so i ordered some seeds .

Wow Chakita nice job keeping them low and wide! Super happy growth all over the place too!

Your rockin it girl, smoking up a blunt in your name today!

Cheers Chakita extraordinaire . . .

Day 2 of flower . Yes that's right... FLOWER TIME BABY ..

White Widow 1- My main squeeze right here, she's has hardly needed any training at all ..
420-magazine-mobile1709936823.jpg

Bag Seed- This girl needs constant training! ...Most of us do ..
420-magazine-mobile494244665.jpg

White Widow 2 (she was very hungry in this pic, and should perk up tonight after her dinner .)
420-magazine-mobile462612036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1586118154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1508887043.jpg

Gorgeous just beautiful .

Yesss, every time yes! Lol and I could only dream to do as good you King! My plants seem to survive on good intentions alone
Not true, you are good lol not feeling bad for you .

Yesss, every time yes! Lol and I could only dream to do as good you King! My plants seem to survive on good intentions alone ..

No way you have amazing skills and a an awesome green eye . So any thing you see holla .

Much love kita

Lol looking forward to the next set of pics Chakita! .

Can anyone help my figure out how to set up a carbon filter for my flower tent? I've just been using one exhaust fan that blows fresh air into the tent, leaving the vents open for air to escape. As well a 2 small fans moving air inside the tent.

This has worked okay for me so far, but we are having Christmas at our house this year, and wouldn't you know my plants will finish flowering around that time Unfortunately, neither of our families know that I grow and probably won't for a looong time.

What is the best way to setup the carbon fan tp reduce smell drastically? (Doesn't have to be perfect)

Do I need to buy a separate inline fan and have one pulling in air through the carbom scrubber and one pulling air out of the tent? Or do I just throw the carbon filter on the one exhaust I have now? Let me also add, the room I grow in stays dark unless I go in there, so light leaks aren't a problem.

Can anyone help my figure out how to set up a carbon filter for my flower tent? I've just been using one exhaust fan that blows fresh air into the tent, leaving the vents open for air to escape. As well a 2 small fans moving air inside the tent.

Do I need to buy a separate inline fan and have one pulling in air through the carbom scrubber and one pulling air out of the tent? Or do I just throw the carbon filter on the one exhaust I have now? Let me also add, the room I grow in stays dark unless I go in there, so light leaks aren't a problem.

You'll need a fan to draw the air out.
Have one pulling air inside the pull the air through the carbon filter and exhaust it out of the tent

Or you can leave a vent open and then exhaust the air out. That will draw air in through the vent

You'll need a fan to draw the air out.
Have one pulling air inside the pull the air through the carbon filter and exhaust it out of the tent

Or you can leave a vent open and then exhaust the air out. That will draw air in through the vent
Thanks Waffle! So I'll have an exhaust blowing air into the tent, and the exhaust with the carbon filter attached blowing out of the tent? I'm guessing the carbon filter placed inside the tent works best? Also, will the exhaust fan with the carbon filter have to be a stronger than the the intake fan?

Thanks Waffle! So I'll have an exhaust blowing air into the tent, and the exhaust with the carbon filter attached blowing out of the tent? I'm guessing the carbon filter placed inside the tent works best? Also, will the exhaust fan with the carbon filter have to be a stronger than the the intake fan?

Ya kita the filter stays in tent hun

Also vent it out of tent get an exhaust outtake fan what size of filter did you get by chance?

Back
Top Bottom