KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

Bro!! Nice job on the white widow!! Those are some fat colas ..

I tried ordering from Seedsman, but they were only excepting bitcoin, and bank transfers, and no visa . I was super bummed when I got to checkout (they give so many free seeds!!)

Yeah i never want to run out again!! But to be honest insomnia has also been my only major complaint.

Doh! For some reason i had a massive messege written out and then it just sent that in my pocket.

Thanks! Im so excited to dry and cure this white widow! Backbuilding does seem to help fatten them up!

Unlucky on not being able to order from seedsman. They are based in the uk I believe. Only took 3 days to arrive . but you have to "promise" you wont germinate the seeds ...

I wanna grow all these seeds right now so i can order more! Its so exciting seeing all the freebies stack up

✌️..

Doh! For some reason i had a massive messege written out and then it just sent that in my pocket.

Thanks! Im so excited to dry and cure this white widow! Backbuilding does seem to help fatten them up!

Unlucky on not being able to order from seedsman. They are based in the uk I believe. Only took 3 days to arrive . but you have to "promise" you wont germinate the seeds ...

I wanna grow all these seeds right now so i can order more! Its so exciting seeing all the freebies stack up

✌️..

Lol, I've done that a few times I'm going to try backbuilding this round, thanks for the reminder!! King swears by it, his friend Pennywise, and now you, that's enough for me!

Decided to start some winter carrots in my veg tent!

Just throw in a bunch of seeds they said... they won't all germinate they said... well fack. Time to start thinning!

420-magazine-mobile773840738.jpg

Haha great shout! The soil will be nice and fine. I tried to grow some heritage carrots on my dads allotment but the soil is very clay-y so they came out looking like something from an 80's horror .

I need something to "grow for show" for when the estate agent does the house inspection....

Basic bitches XD you crack me up Chakita .

Haha great shout! The soil will be nice and fine. I tried to grow some heritage carrots on my dads allotment but the soil is very clay-y so they came out looking like something from an 80's horror .

I need something to "grow for show" for when the estate agent does the house inspection....

Yep, they hate heavy soil! Seems like they love the Happy Frog soil though, it's supposed to be great for developing roots

Funny you say that, I started the carrots because my soil accidently showed up at my Mother in Laws address (Amazon couldn't find our preferred address, and there's was on the account, woops!) and I told her I planned on growing veggies. in the damn winter, yall!! Haha

Hahaha yep that sounds pretty suspect . great cover up though.

Hope it doesn't come back to bite you if your real harvest is suffering cos you got
Too many damn carrots to contend with ..

Hahaha yep that sounds pretty suspect . great cover up though.

Hope it doesn't come back to bite you if your real harvest is suffering cos you got
Too many damn carrots to contend with ..
Lol! The nice thing about carrots is they grow in winter too! I'll just have to slowly get them use the outside, and if it gets too cold just wrap the pot in a blanket. ☺

Bagseed is doing great after feeding last night, I needed a pic of her on a good day!
420-magazine-mobile1219718303.jpg

They are all all different watering schedules, because I only water and feed when the plant tells me, and it's just my luck they would be on different schedules The other girls are hungry!! WW1 will have her first low dose of Tiger Bloom-1/2 tsp, Cal/mag- 1 tsp,Big Bloom- 1 tbsp, RO water- 1 gallon.

Wish me luck!!
Pics of WW1 tomorrow when she recoups

WW1 thus morning before lights out
420-magazine-mobile2014289670.jpg

She's purdy . perked right back up!

I am going to wash my buds this time round as you inspired me to do so! Not going low and slow however as i think the beautiful aromas would be harder to contain. I have aquired a few more jars so i am going to try and spread the buds out more sparsely. Really looking for a nice long cure on these babies

..✌️

Back
Top Bottom