KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

good night Medi Bomb. may you go down in a blaze of stoney
stay dry young lady, it seem like months ago that we first met through the love that Kush has bestowed upon you so to him (kushie)..well you know how deeply :party::party::party::grinjoint::yahoo:I am for you.

good night Medi Bomb. may you go down in a blaze of stoney
stay dry young lady, it seem like months ago that we first met through the love that Kush has bestowed upon you so to him (kushie)..well you know how deeply :party::party::party::grinjoint::yahoo:I am for you.

Fishy!:thanks::thumb::Namaste::Rasta::hookah::tokin::rofl::rofl::smokin::blushsmile::allgood::laugh::amen:

:Namaste::welldone::lot-o-toke: Beautiful Ladies!!:headbanger::rocker::drool::drool:

:thanks: Ash! And thanks for your input on my journal. It's always appreciated.

Edit: I just thoroughly watered the Medi Bomb and put her in a dark room. I've read in a couple of places that two or three days of dark will help her pack on some extra stickiness. We'll see in a few days.

:thanks: Ash! And thanks for your input on my journal. It's always appreciated.

Edit: I just thoroughly watered the Medi Bomb and put her in a dark room. I've read in a couple of places that two or three days of dark will help her pack on some extra stickiness. We'll see in a few days.
it does help!
hope you have a great weedend Kushie:circle-of-love:

creamed corn for everyone!!!

OK how about creamed chipped beef on toast?
A fine Skunkday to you Kushie! Happy Fathers Day too:circle-of-love:

OK how about creamed chipped beef on toast?
A fine Skunkday to you Kushie! Happy Fathers Day too:circle-of-love:

Fishy, you fucking nailed it!

Creamed chipped beef on toast. AKA, Shit on a Shingle.

That's what my dad used to call it. It's an Army thing.

Dude, Happy Father's Day to you. :thanks:
:circle-of-love:

Edit: OBTW, today is also Medi Bomb harvest day.

:drool: Pics please

But of course!

mbh5.jpg

mbh4.jpg

mbh3.jpg

mbh2.jpg

mbh1.jpg

That's 129 grams wet with stems for hanging. Dry weight? Maybe around 25% of that or ~30 grams.

Back
Top Bottom