KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

It sure is time. When do you pull. I wait until I'm just about all cloudy and about 10% amber.

I'll see if I can wait until the trichs start turning amber. And I'll just look at the general health of the plant. If it looks like she's starting to go downhill fast, even if the trichs are still clear, I'll pull. I also have some contractors coming to do some work on the house in a couple of weeks. I'll definitely pull both before they start.

Howdy KushMeister :)
thought I would leave the undead and say good weed to you:)
hope I wasn't sour sounding earlier:circle-of-love:

Howdy KushMeister :)
thought I would leave the undead and say good weed to you:)
hope I wasn't sour sounding earlier:circle-of-love:

No my friend, just a fish who takes pride in his cooking. I can relate. To the cooking part, that is. ;)

Good weedening Fishy!

Too late to join? :rolleyes3

Never too late Medi! :welcome:

Besides, you got here just in time for the good stuff. Harvest is just around the corner. :rollit:

Let me know if you have any questions about my grow.

Thought I'd share the pictures I took today, day 47 of flower, just looking at trichs.

Medi Bomb

mb9.jpg

mb8.jpg

mb7.jpg

mb6.jpg

mb51.jpg

AK

ak65.jpg

ak510.jpg

ak410.jpg

ak311.jpg

I'm drooling Kushy. Those are looking really nice. Watch the color. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cheer:

I'm drooling Kushy. Those are looking really nice. Watch the color. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cheer:

Thanks Beemer! :thumb:

Tonight was the first time I noticed something other than clear trichs. The MB's about 25% cloudy. The AK is still all clear.

very nice Kushie!
good weed to you:)

Lookin' good Kushinator :Namaste:

Thank you gentlem... I mean fellow curmudgeons. :)

I'm probably a little young to for that title yet (early 40's), but I've been practicing for years. From the feedback I've gotten so far, I'm pretty good at it! :)

I'm probably a little young to for that title yet (early 40's), but I've been practicing for years. From the feedback I've gotten so far, I'm pretty good at it! :)

there is always hope:)

Looking good Kush wont be long now :peace::thumb::goodjob::high-five:

:thanks:, :high-five: guys!

Hiker, never too early to start practicing. :)

In about an hour, at lights out, I'm going to try and get some HPS free pictures. I'm relying on my camera macro setting to see the trichs so a more natural light may help me see what's up. If I get any good shots, I'll post them.

mighty fine Kushie! good weed to you:)

Back
Top Bottom