L.E.D advice for a new grow in my new house

valverguy

I am a long time lurker and always grown my own pot under cfl/hps.

However I've recently moved house and need to get a new grow area underway. I have decided I'd like to use led this time round.

My grow tent is 120x120x200

I grow 4 plants at a time. My aim is few a few ounces+ per plant.

I like the look of the mars led lamps and they are available in the UK. My problem is there are so many different ones made by mars. Which is the better lamp for my tent? I want something equivelant to a 600w HP's I have and to cover the area.

Any help would be brilliant as there is so much choice I'm lost.

Hello valverguy, you can order our 1200w light, but I would say, if you use the 1600w light in that space, you will get better yields. :cheesygrinsmiley: The 1200w light can replace the 600w HPS, and the 1600w light can replace 800w Hps, BTW, LED will work more effeciently with less heat and power waste than HPS lights. :high-five:
Email me when you decided to order. :thumb:

I've had the Mars 2 900 watt led for about I month and it is working great, I have to keep it away from the plant about 27" any lower and the light is to much for my one Kush plant,Ive tried moving it closer to like 20" and the plant lets me know quick that its not happy that close ,I will always buy Mars products a great value and they work.:thumb:

My take on it is a 10 ft square area well lit will require two of the Big LED panels I would use 2 of the Mars 2 1200w or two of the 1600w in that space the 1600 draws about 700w per panel
Personally I would use 4 of the mars 2 700w which draw 350w each for a more even spread..

I think the same way as LEDBud. I would want more then one light to spread the light out better and it is also safer for you in the long run.

That way if you had a issue with one light. The other/others could keep things going while you fixed it.

I have had Great Luck so far with my LED's and with my Mars'2's. I also moved over to DWC with them. That is a good way to go on a small grow where you also want to grow different kinds of plants at the same time.

I like to run 40-50w of LED per sg ft in my tent.

Back
Top Bottom