Landrace Genetics 101

Great stuff! Thanks for posting it here.

On another subject, which Bubbas do we like best, and why? Or Kushes in general. Lemons? Diesels? @Enjoying was asking on his own journal.

:bongrip:

more.....

DSC09772.JPG
DSC09774.JPG
DSC09776.JPG
DSC09779.JPG
DSC09780.JPG
DSC09781.JPG
DSC09784.JPG
DSC09789.JPG
DSC09791.JPG
This and your post above it are wonderful! Looks to be some sticky icky. Does it have a name or was it just labeled Hawaiian sativa?

OH! If this is your post and you feel like I highjacked sorry! I don't try to it's just if I find a post that has stuff I am interested in I just ask there especially if it is active. This goes for anyone. Please do not hesitate to say don't highjack my shit dude!

I was disappointed with no longer being able to buy directly from ACE. I liked their sativas and was hoping to score their high CBD variety for a family member with arthritis pain.
OAseeds they don't guarantee delivery though so let me know how that goes if you try it.
Herbies headshop (not much going in Aces favor there but they do guarantee delivery
The Vault

OAseeds they don't guarantee delivery though so let me know how that goes if you try it.
Herbies headshop (not much going in Aces favor there but they do guarantee delivery
The Vault
Use to use Herbies many years ago , didn't care for their packing////// nere tried OAseeds

Thats good to know about Herbies as I was thinking of getting something from there.
want a few good banks ? let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I remember right herbies has an auto site besides their regular use to look at it for auto strains (don't grow them)

want a few good banks ? let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I remember right herbies has an auto site besides their regular use to look at it for auto strains (don't grow them)
I ALWAYS want any helpful information. Banks is DEF on that list! Idk that I will ever grow an auto but if I do I will probably start with Beast Mode from Mega Buds. The Lebanese from Ace seems like it may be an auto so I am unintentionally growing one I suppose. Though knowing this and still choosing to isn't unintentionally =]

I ALWAYS want any helpful information. Banks is DEF on that list! Idk that I will ever grow an auto but if I do I will probably start with Beast Mode from Mega Buds. The Lebanese from Ace seems like it may be an auto so I am unintentionally growing one I suppose. Though knowing this and still choosing to isn't unintentionally =]
will pm you with some - I think can post them with aPM for everybody =-list comming

Yeah after reading reviews Idk that
site sponsor true north caries ACE. if I recall.

:snowboating: :goodluck:
Idk if I am willing to give them a go. I'd be more willing to give OASeeds a try first. I am really skeptikal so if they don't guarantee delivery I won't work with them. OASeeds doesn't either but I would more willing to try them, Idk why.

Back
Top Bottom