Late Night Insomniac Thread

Happy late night everyone!If everyone reading this took an extra hit for me(because I'm out like trout)well then you would all be more high,and I'd still
be sitting here not baked.:thedoubletake:Wait a minute that doesn't help me at all.

:passitleft:

it's all good pflynn. im dry as a bone, well afteri smoked my last spliff.l.lol but i foudn this video that helped pass soem tiem.<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

haha i know man. .lol wouldnt be osmething to see some the guys on here tap their grows liek that? it would be beastly man! haha so whats everyone doing htis hour? tokin? wishin they were tokin?

haha you need some bud bro.lol anyone here watch adult swim at this time?

I had the same sleep pattern since I was a kid,but as I got older it got harder to sleep.I never had much money so I would self medicate until I solved the problem.The best combo I found was some type of pm asprin,ibuprofin,tylenol,etc.A glass of warm milk a dark room and a 20 of green to comatose the brain.Stupid brain won't go to sleep,so I'll put you to sleep.:loopy:

Sucks dude, you gonna have to move closer :)

Here;

another-bud3.jpg

Eat one of these :)
DSCN5242.JPG

I sleep during the daylight hours.

Back
Top Bottom