Late Night Insomniac Thread

yep I am up as well I love the night time ! everyone got there stash out ? I would like to toast this bong to you guys and gals of 420 for all the hard work and dedication ,
You all have helped me so much and I thank you for spreading and passing on the Love and need of cannabis , This will be my 420 th posts !!

I would share with ya PFlynn but since I cant I will continue to share with others who may be down for a bit .. Its always nice when those people return the favor .. Thanks PFlynn Hang in there ! you will be token up in no time and wont remember even being out lol

ahhh time to go to sleep myself... just got back saw circle jerks tonight in ventura and hung out with my buddys sister and husband... not im home just took a toke and now its meemeez time hopefully....:Rasta:

When my buddy comes over, I always have to clean about a bowl off the table where he was sitting. Not somthing I want to explain to my son in the morning :) But hey, maybe the guy can't see too well :)

Table Score is better than Floor Score.:rofl:Whats up you late night pot smoking potheads.I'm chillin like a villan,caus I'm neat Pete with the one feet.Wow see people this is your brain off of drugs any questions?

yea actually i ahve one.lol why you sober man?lol ima hafta coem blaze you up or soemthign arent I?lol haha iwould but im suretheres laws against crossin statelines with this stuff.lol but seriouls i feel for oyu not having anysmoke man. when you FINALLY plannin on lighting up?

Well good evening Pete and fillabong! Feel dat bong?

hey herb. ehat up?lol yea, my ghetto ass bong.lol its made of a gator rade bottle, foil nad a pen tube.lol hits too hard man.lol sorry if my typing issucking im a lil high.lol

I went without for a while when looking for a job. You know those stupid drug test! It sucks not smoking! Cannabis is the miracle drug!

All is cool fillabong! There will be peace on earth when everyone sits together at mother bong.

I gotta go till Fri man,I'll be fully retarded by then.:loopy:Hey Herb no I don't feel that Bong but fitt it a couple of times for me.
dudey ou talking bout goin dry till fri?lol or you not comming back on here till friday? eiather way i see the words im gonna be ratarded.lol hit it liek it owes you money bro.lol this bowls for you man.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom