Late Night Insomniac Thread

lol my bad pflynn. and herb fellow, you got a spencers by where you live? they sell bongs there somtiems. well that where i got my breen one. you have to seal the bottom wiht somek ind of glue or caulk. i used silcone glue from a caulk gun.lol but that shit knocks me out everytime. only reason i aint got it now is that i left it at my bros house

lol ugod i mean like the hits knowck me out.lol but whats gorilla glue? deffinately googling that hsit.lol

That is why you don't see too many gorillas walking the streets today.

Have a good night at work. I don't go back until Monday night.

oh shit boss, the eye? that looked kinda cool. peace ugod, be easy bro. hahahaha i was cracking up ove r that gorilla duc kshit. hahah:smokin:

he was in a movie with jessica albe/? hahah cant even think of a name right now man.lol how was it boss? and would it have been better wothout weed?lol hah nvm stupid questoin

niiice boss. anyone hear any news on moose's brazilian haze seedling?? that grow was intense!

youve seen his seedlings?lol or are you talking abotu taht mega cola'd beast he reaped fro mthe white widow seeds? damn man i went to disney today and im beat. im liek barely buzzin anymore, adn i CANT sleep.

Back
Top Bottom