Late Night Insomniac Thread

dammn i cant see the pic! what is it?l

damn i have not yet been to sleep. anyone still up on here?

For about a year I've had difficulty sleeping. I'm not really an insomniac because I go to sleep every night, but it's the actual getting to sleep part that I'm having trouble with. I often find myself laying in bed for hours, unable to fall asleep.

I'd be really interested if anyone knows some kind of mental tricks. Like when I was little I imagined myself floating up out of my body and was asleep before I reached the ceiling. That doesn't really work anymore though. I also noticed that the more I focus on trying to sleep, that concentration was keeping me awake. So I'm not sure what to do now. It's almost as if I forgot how to go to sleep.

sometimes i find that thinking about something that brings me joy over and over helps me fall asleep. like just picturing it over and over helps me sometimes. jsut me?

well hello fellow insomniacs anyone up? im def blazed and not tired.. anyone watching the superbowl tomorrow?

yoo.lol chilling with nothign to burn!

Once again I cannot sleep.
Ive been awake for four hours and Ive gotten myself into a crafty mood.

Im going to create a lightbulb vaporizer and hopefully tuck myself back into bed

hey do you mind explaining how that there light bulb vape would work?? and if you have nothign better to do with time, list a simple how to for me?:] id appriciate it considering i dont recall using a vape ever.

How's everybody doing? It's beginning to get late here on the East Coast. But, I'm a long way from being ready for sleep. So, I figured I would fire up my bong and visit with you guys for a while. S'up?

Im good man, that really sucks about your lack of rest. I hate not being able to sleep. one thing that is sure to make me sleep is drinking lots of coffee all day then stop around 5 and between working all day and the caffine crash im done. I hope you get some good sleep soon. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom