Leaf Edges Yellowing - Burned?

tmpatony

Hi guys, TMPATONY here... New to the forums and new to growing in general. Ive used this forum for advice since I decided to grow my own medicine so Id figure I come here hopefully to get some help!!

What Strain is it? - DON'T KNOW, THEY ARE FREEBIES FROM NIRVANA
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - DON'T KNOW, THEY ARE FREEBIES FROM NIRVANA
How Many Plants? - 6
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? - VEG
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? - 6 WEEKS (THEY SPORUTED MAY 11)
Indoor or Outdoor? - INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? - SOIL — ROOTS ORGANIC
If Soil... What is in your Mix? - NOTHING, JUST ROOTS ARGANIC SOIL (STARTED ADDING ROOTS ORGANIC NUTES 3 WEEKS AGO)
If Soil... What Size Pot? - 4 GALLONS
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? - 1 600 WATT MH
Is it Air Cooled? - YES
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? - 77 (LOW) — 84 (HIGH) (I AM IN FLORIDA IN GARAGE)
RH of Room/Cabinet? - 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? - 6-6.5
Any Pests? - NOT THAT I KNOW OF
How Often are you Watering? - EVERY 2-3 DAYS
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? - ROOTS ORGANIC NUTES, STARTED AT ¼ THE DOSE, THEN ½ THE DOSE AND NOW FULL (ACCORDING TO FEEDING SCHEDULE)
Size or Square Footage of Room? - 4X4X8

Problem- Edges of plants are yellowing/burnt as well as some of the middle section of the leaves. Im pretty sure it all started when I started adding the Roots Organic nutes, but Im still not all THAT sure. This problem has been going on since I started the grow. This is my first grow BTW. The leaves that have yellowing and burnt edges also have purpling stems. Pic are all attached. LMK if you need more info... Thanks in advance.

image13742.jpeg
image13741.jpeg
image13740.jpeg
image13739.jpeg
image13738.jpeg
image13737.jpeg

Re: Leaf Edges Yellowing/Burned...

Welcome to 420, you are at the right place. Under the heading "Grow Room" there is a guide to plant problems, very informative.

Tips seem a little burnt, I don't use any nutes, until bloom with Roots Organic soil. How close do you have your light?

Good luck

Re: Leaf Edges Yellowing/Burned...

Thanks for the reply BTW.... Thats what I was thinking... Do you think I should give em a good flush??

Wait until someone with more experience comes along for advice, on what to do.

On your garage set up. Do you have the capabilities to control the climate, summers in Fla., are brutal. Temps and humidity will be through the roof, fans alone will not be able to keep the humidity low enough at night, nor temps during the day.

Yeah temps are brutal down here... I think I've done a reasonable job managing all of that... Believe it or not, humidity was actually low in the tent and I had to add a humidifier lol. I have intake coming directly from the house (where of course A/C is constantly running regardless) and exhaust into the roof (where heat from my tent will not make on bit of a difference given how hot it is up there anyhow)... Temps have been OK ranging high 70's to low 80's, even on the days when its been 100+...

Nice, being able to tap into living area for fresh air. Are your plants looking any better, did you give them plain water?

Back
Top Bottom