Leaf tips curling - Yellow spots

Lionblood

I have four 2 week old seedlings that seem to be doing well and growing, but I made the mistake after they sprouted of putting my 600w MH light to close to the plants. I know now that this light spectrum was probably too intense and will change that the next grow. From what ive read online they seem to be experiecing heat or light stress. The first set of leaves got it the worst. I moved my lights all the way up to about 4-5ft from plant tops, added a circulation fan. Temps are steady between 72-75 deg and humidity has stayed at about 40% the whole grow. I have monitored ph when watering and ive kept it between 6.5-6.7. They have been in foxfarms ocean forest soil the whole time with no added nutes as of yet. Ive had them on 24/0 light schedule as well.
I just transplanted them from small cups to 1 gal air pots yesterday. Roots were not bound and looked healthy, i was gentle and the transplant went well. I watered the pots and new soil with 6.7 ph water and then gave them 1/2 cup each of 6.5ph water with seaweed ex after they were transplanted. They seemed to be responding well, except for the curling tips.
Besides the transplant what am I doing wrong? The only other thing I can think to do, besides being patient and giving them time, is reducing the light schedule to 20/4 or 18/6 to.maybe give them a break.
Any Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom