Leaves are not very green - Help!

Z87566866

My plants are 6weeks of vegetive stage, and I just find out all leaves are not very green, is it a kind of deficiency? I'm using house&garden AB, plz let me know, I had same problem last grow!!

IMG_177230.JPG
IMG_177024.JPG
IMG_177134.JPG

Ph is too low. Should be 6.5-7.0. You have nutrient lock out of calcium and phosphorus. Adding more will not fix the problem. You need to raise the ph to 6.5-7.0.
420-magazine-mobile1200885268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is that ph when you water in or the run off? Give them a good flush of strait water, ro would be best. Back your ppm off. Water in at 800 to 900 and add cal mag. If you can use a microb product like mycos, great white or recharge. I like recharge because they add kelp and molasses. Check your run off ph. You need to know what the ph is inside the soil. When you water or feed you want at least 10% run off.

My plants are 6weeks of vegetive stage, and I just find out all leaves are not very green, is it a kind of deficiency? I'm using house&garden AB, plz let me know, I had same problem last grow!!

What H&G AB are you using. There's 3. Hydro, coco and soil.
I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews of this product in relation to burning and all the comments point to "user error" and going overboard with the nutrient.
To be honest I use very little nutrient in soil grows. Over 500 plants over 20+ years with Earth Juice and very few problems.
By comparison I put only 8 drops/litre of EJ Grow at veg and 8-12 drops of EJ Bloom with 1/2 tsp Molasses at bloom. I test the soil two weeks after flipping to 12/12 and adjust what's depleted. I never add nitrogen during flower. Never.

If this is the second time this has happened then you're probably using too much.
Test the soil....it will tell you what it needs.
Don't guess what's wrong with it...test what's wrong with it

I'll let you guys in on a little secret because I see that 99% of all problems are caused by PH and nutrients.
Here's the secret.....
For photosynthesis to work it needs Light, Water, and CO2. That's all.
Nowhere in there are nutrients in the equation. Contrary to what you may think you can place a seed in soil and it will grow with water and light.
Use nutrients sparingly. Test your soil once a month. Replace what your plant uses.

Science! It's amazing stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom