Leaves Reaching Upwards

High Guys, I have what I hope is only a slight problem. The leaves on a couple of my plants are reaching upwards, I thought it may have been lack of light but even lowering the bulbs to within half an inch of the tops has not made any difference.

I am using around 350 watts of CFL, canna nutes and canna terra pro soil. They are in their third week of switching to 12/12 after exactly 4 weeks of veg.

Temps sit at around 23 Celsius, humidity around 45 percent although has gone up to around 65 percent for short periods of time.

I have no idea what could be causing the problem, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mono

:peace:

2012-12-23_12_35_03.jpg

2012-12-23_12_33_55.jpg

Re: Leaves Reaching Upwards.

Hi mate, THATS THE FIRST THING I CHECK EACH MORNING - IF MY GIRLS FAN LEAVES ARE UP AND PERKY:) If so, she's happy, If she s all droopy then its time to act! So dont have your lights too close, if theyre CFLs and you have good air circulation you should be ok, but usually about 3 -4 inches from the tops is fine..
The buds with the CFL's may not be as large as with a HPS but you will still do ok! Keep up the good work. Smokemup

Re: Leaves Reaching Upwards.

yeah and it seems like you can go up as far as 35c if your going heavy into co2 and the like.

you need to consider the latter half of flowering tho when you often use a lot less light and you generally want thinks fairly cool and dry with a lot of dark for vergy good buds.

definatly worth checking out your dehumidity options before its a real problem =)

Those are happy plants bro. Problems occur when the leaves curl either upward or downward. If they're correctly colored and flat with no burnt tips, you're good my friend!

Back
Top Bottom